Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that you unfortunately had many issues, that sucks, sorry to hear.
Definitely return it if your not feeling it.

What were your thoughts on the materials that were used for the base?
Did it seem mainly plastic to you or did some of it have weight to it?

Yes. It’s worse when the exlcusive is sold out and you have to settle for a reg or buy an ex off someone for extra.

Oh, dang. Wow.....Makes me that much more grateful on my last few Prime pieces through Sideshow. Also makes me even more cautious in the future.

Yes. It’s worse when the exlcusive is sold out and you have to settle for a reg or buy an ex off someone for extra.

I'm getting my EX this week. I'm a bit worried ...just because of this. Keeping my hopes up ....that mine will be ok, but I won't know until I get it. Oh well ...we shall see.

boom1.jpg

After reading a bit about Spider-Man 2099...I caved and put myself on the exclusive waitlist, it says I have a "great" chance. :):pray:

After reading a bit about Spider-Man 2099...I caved and put myself on the exclusive waitlist, it says I have a "great" chance. :):pray:

Best decision you'll ever make!! :lol j/k

But seriously, you won't be disappointed.

And check out the Timestorm arc when you can. I enjoyed that a lot.

Totally getting excited for this statue. Need to open it up soon.

Oh man ...like you wouldn't believe. I didn't even have time this past weekend to open the box. Frustration to the utmost!

Back