Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man ...like you wouldn't believe. I didn't even have time this past weekend to open the box. Frustration to the utmost!

Thankfully, I think the QC concerns are far and few in between. Be careful with the cape is my best advice.

Really surprised my waitlist converted today considering how late I joined. It should arrive sometime next week. My first Prime 1 statue! :banana

Really surprised my waitlist converted today considering how late I joined. It should arrive sometime next week. My first Prime 1 statue! :banana

Congrats. I think you'll really love it, especially if you love the character. Visually and sculpt wise, I really find it hard to beat. It's lives up to the hype. End of story.

20180218_095356.jpg
20180218_095341.jpg
20180218_105749.jpg20180218_105802.jpg
20180218_105812.jpg

Attachments

• 20180218_095321.jpg
    20180218_095321.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
Looking good, cant wait to get mine in a few days! :hi5:

Grats on the Jedi print, I wanted it too but sold out so fast :mad:

I dare say I'm starting to like this more than Thanos....I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm saying it. :lol

I was looking at mine again today and just the details of the suit and the 'honeycomb' like look. It's stellar to say the least.

Just an FYI to those that have this, don't leave those batteries in for long. Enjoy it for a bit and take them out. I'm making my quarterly rounds through my pieces and figured I would make a PSA. :lol

Yea, you're right ....this needed a bump.

Funny how I mistook this thread to be the P1 Venom thread, tho. :huh

Do we know if Prime 1 has the license to produced regular Spider-Man statues? I mean the classic red and blue. And if so, do they have any in the works? And in what scale... 1/4 or 1/3?

There's pics of a 1:4 spidey they were working on but it's been held up in release by.... issues....
It looked awesome.

There's pics of a 1:4 spidey they were working on but it's been held up in release by.... issues....
It looked awesome.

Did anyone ever post these??? I thought someone did, but then again, I don't even remember the pose.

I finally got this piece. It's fantastic.

During the unboxing I was really hoping that you were going to take notice and see the slip of paper instructions that were with the back webbing, but both times that you had it in hand you just put it right back into the styrofoam box!

On the instructions it says to heat it up with a hair dryer etc if needed before inserting it into the back of the figure.

Sometimes it's beneficial to watch a few other unboxings of the piece before trying it yourself.

Back