Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So once this is listed and announced like this, how long are we looking until PO?

Surely not next week??

Well I think this changed my whole game plan.... I was waiting for the new venom but this... this just blows everything out of the water right now (except for the unobtainable XM pieces unless you give your right arm and first born child)

So once this is listed and announced like this, how long are we looking until PO?

Surely not next week??

Most likely this will be up for POs next week on the Sideshow website. Killer Croc first then Spidey 2099. At least that's what been said on Facebook's Prime 1 forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This might have been my first Spider-Man, I can't really recall, is he not Spider enough for you Asdf? He is technically more Spider then Parker usually was lol

Pics are up on fb

699$
EX: 750 (alternate portrait revealing Miguel o'hara)
REG: 1500

27" tall and almost 17" wide. Base lights up blue or red.

Pics are up on fb

699$

Hmm so same price as SS' Deadpool V2 but probably with better QC and lower edition size. I was hoping for a lower edition size.. something like 500 for Ex and 1k for regular. I will probably preorder this and using my reward points I have accumulated to bring the price down.

With the same price, what are you guys' thoughts on this vs SS' Deadpool V2? Which one is more value for your $?

Pics are up on fb

699$

I love the alternate portrait. The base lights are meh for me but the will be getting the Ex for the extra portrait. Impressive statue.

Hmm so same price as SS' Deadpool V2 but probably with better QC and lower edition size. I was hoping for a lower edition size.. something like 500 for Ex and 1k for regular. I will probably preorder this and using my reward points I have accumulated to bring the price down.

With the same price, what are you guys' thoughts on this vs SS' Deadpool V2? Which one is more value for your $?

Was a little surprised with the es but whatever I don't care. The statue looks beautiful.

I love the alternate portrait. The base lights are meh for me but the will be getting the Ex for the extra portrait. Impressive statue.

Same here. I rarely if ever have used the light up feature on my statues. Looks cool but just doesn't make a difference to me.

Can one of you guys post the alternate portrait pics on here? I don't use facebook. Much appreciated!

Back