Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue was such a ***** to put together. :lol

Isn't that part of the fun and journey? :lol Those P1 Transformers statues look intricate as hell, like Ironhide, but I feel there's a sense of satisfaction to completing it like a LEGO set or a model kit maybe? :huh The first guy to post pics on here after the teases didn't even finishing posting complete pics, gave up part way :lol

Isn't that part of the fun and journey? :lol Those P1 Transformers statues look intricate as hell, like Ironhide, but I feel there's a sense of satisfaction to completing it like a LEGO set or a model kit maybe? :huh The first guy to post pics on here after the teases didn't even finishing posting complete pics, gave up part way :lol

:lol That sounds about right.

The P1 Transformer pieces from Prime 1 are ****ing ridiculous. :lol I STILL have yet to put all of the parts on my Optimus. I said **** it after about 30-45 minutes. :lol It looks cool without them, and I don't feel like breaking something.

The Spidey piece isn't as bad, but trying to put the base 'rings' together was nuts - ie. it's still bad. :lol It's a very tight fit. It took me about 15 minutes to 'interfit' the two rings. I was paranoid about scratching them up.

Which version Optimus did you get?

It's the Optimus that came with Grimlock - it maybe stands 6-8 inches tall....it comes in like 20-ish parts. No joke. Shoulder pads. Knee pads. Side skirts. Shin pads. Forearm pads. Pads for the pads. Pad pads. :lol

I literally have no idea how they made it that complicated, but Prime managed it and I applaud them. :lol

Oh :lol I thought it was the Last Knight version, wow you must need small hands with all those parts

:lol It's ridiculous.

I would love to own the TODM version. I'm really eyeing the JetFire version though now - it's like a mix of the Bay Transformers and concept art. I'm sure you saw the thread, but THAT'S so impressive looking. I never thought they'd make something like it. It's supposed to be unveiled early-ish this year I think I heard.

My only existing PO lol Finally got the billing email. Charges on Jan 26th. I don't know if I'm keeping yet or not. Him and the handful of other items I have will be sitting in their boxes for a while regardless.

My only existing PO lol Finally got the billing email. Charges on Jan 26th. I don't know if I'm keeping yet or not. Him and the handful of other items I have will be sitting in their boxes for a while regardless.

You need to keep this.

End of story.

NEXT.

:lol j/k

Hahah well with prices going up I wont have many future pre orders that's for sure. But yea I dunno what space Ill have going forward so gotta be super choosy.

I'm right there with you. My days of collecting may be over soon once the space runs out. I'm not a fan of keeping **** boxed up if I can't display it properly - which I oddly enough what I'm been doing for the last five years. I'm hoping that all ends this year though. I'll be getting it all out and selling a lot, keeping my 'must-haves.'

I'm right there with you. My days of collecting may be over soon once the space runs out. I'm not a fan of keeping **** boxed up if I can't display it properly - which I oddly enough what I'm been doing for the last five years. I'm hoping that all ends this year though. I'll be getting it all out and selling a lot, keeping my 'must-haves.'

Yea I'm just downsizing and focusing on other things but will still have a few key pieces here and there. I've tried to totally quit a couple of times and I always come back. I'm basically a junkie haha

Yea I'm just downsizing and focusing on other things but will still have a few key pieces here and there. I've tried to totally quit a couple of times and I always come back. I'm basically a junkie haha

tenor.gif

Whoever filmed that last vid has quite the collection. I watched the ending again.

Whoever you are, job well done. :lecture

How does he compare size-wise to the Spiderman PF (body, head, legs, just Spiderman, not the base)? Are they the same, or is 2099 bigger? He looks bigger in that photo but not sure if it's the angle.

How does he compare size-wise to the Spiderman PF (body, head, legs, just Spiderman, not the base)? Are they the same, or is 2099 bigger? He looks bigger in that photo but not sure if it's the angle.

My SS Spidey is packed away, but if memories serves correctly, I believe they're similar size. I suspect it's just the angle, but the 2099 I think commands more presence (if that makes sense.) I like it more than the SS piece, IMO. But the SS is really nice.

Damn you guys got me nervous about this piece; I’m not looking forward to putting it together or putting on that fragile webbing (I saw that video where dude snapped his, yikes!!!. I may leave this one in the box lol

So can the round part of the base that locks together be taken apart to be stowed away? The guy that broke his webbing mentioned that the pieces locked together which got me wondering if anyone has tried to take it apart

Back