Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friggin' hell! This is great, love the fact that the shoulder cannon is now removable so we can display in 'final battle mode'!

A bit confusing though to say the least, will this all be part of the DX or a separate pack that you have to buy alongside?

Glad to see they swapped to the accurate bio for standard buyers. Also looks like they get a removable shoulder cannon.

My God, the updates they've made to this thing are staggering. I can't believe they even threw in the expanded wristblades. It would be a shame for them to fumble the paint apps now, as this is shaping up to be not only the ultimate Predator collectible, but a landmark piece for the company as well.

And the bust! Really liking the silhouette, I see them selling many of those. The fact that it appears to include a cannon only makes it more worthwhile as a standalone piece. Let's hope they continue to hit nothing but net when this goes into production.

Needless to say, I can't wait to see what they do for the City Hunter. So many fun inclusions they can throw in with him.

Fan service for that piece is going insane. Would love to be able to afford it and/or even have the space to display it. But surely I am happy for anyone who gets it and the final product meets all expectations. Already now looking forward to see reviews and in hand footage of that Galactic Hunter. LOL.

Yeah, they were never going to add another portrait, good excuse to charge more.
I'd rather just the portrait and basic stand for less money, who needs a bust when you have the statue in front of you.
This is true. It would appeal to collectors who don't have the space for the complete statue (like myself), but wouldn't mind the standalone bust.

I'd be happy enough with the 1/4 and the new bust, although I'll admit, if I had the space I'd get the full statue after seeing all these changes.

I'm confused but was happy with what I had on order anyway. Can someone please confirm to me what's new with the regular version if anything given this recent update from Prime 1? Thanks.

I'm confused but was happy with what I had on order anyway. Can someone please confirm to me what's new with the regular version if anything given this recent update from Prime 1? Thanks.
Regular includes the sculpt updates, the accurate "props" helmet instead of the "details", detachable shoulder cannon, and a set of interchangeable retracted blades (where just the ends poke out).

This statue is so good im literally debating owning two of them just to display different looks (unmasked and masked). God is tempting me tonight haha. Also called the closed head being sold separately. The exact look I wanted too.

MMPR-01: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR (PREDATOR 1987)
- Updated Predator Skin Texture
- Updated Groin Armor Position
- Updated “Detail” Bio-Mask to be “Props” Bio-Mask
- Updated “Props” Bio-Mask with Mirror Visor
- Updated Predator Teeth
- Updated Spine Bandolier
- Updated Plasma Cannon Armor Position
- Updated Medicomp Position
- Detachable Plasma Cannon
- Updated Dreadlock Position
- Extra Swappable fully retract Wristblades

MMPR-01DX: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Included all of the above updates
- Swappable Bio-Mask between “Detail” & “Props” Bio-Mask
- Extra Right-hand clutching Billy’s spine with skull

MMPR-01DXS: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE BONUS VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Bonus Swappable Prehensible Extended Wristblades

This statue is so good im literally debating owning two of them just to display different looks (unmasked and masked). God is tempting me tonight haha. Also called the closed head being sold separately. The exact look I wanted too.

MMPR-01: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR (PREDATOR 1987)
- Updated Predator Skin Texture
- Updated Groin Armor Position
- Updated “Detail” Bio-Mask to be “Props” Bio-Mask
- Updated “Props” Bio-Mask with Mirror Visor
- Updated Predator Teeth
- Updated Spine Bandolier
- Updated Plasma Cannon Armor Position
- Updated Medicomp Position
- Detachable Plasma Cannon
- Updated Dreadlock Position
- Extra Swappable fully retract Wristblades

MMPR-01DX: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Swappable Bio-Mask between “Detail” & “Props” Bio-Mask
- Extra Right-hand clutching Billy’s spine with skull

MMPR-01DXS: JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR DELUXE BONUS VERSION (PREDATOR 1987)
- Bonus Swappable Prehensible Extended Wristblades
Why not just grab the bust and statue?

Just keeps getting better. Great time to be a Predator Collector.
We've waited long enough.

No kidding, I've never been so blown away by a statue in my 15 years or so of collecting. This thing is staggering. Nothing is perfect, but this is close! The price is definitely hard to stomach, but I'm thinking that the ES will drop slightly later on to counter that a little. I don't even mind that the closed mouth head is sold separately as a bust. From the teaser image, it looks like it's styled like the old Sideshow LSB's which are one of my favourite lines, and this will probably be almost as large as those with actual film accurate sculpts! I'll never use the split blades, but everything else has made my day, I so hope that they can actually do the production pieces justice, there might be riots if not.... :ROFLMAO:

which look is it from the movie? The render doesn't look as menacing as I hoped like the classic face reveal shot but I think it's just the eyes giving me that vibe for now
This scene here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-023947_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-023947_YouTube.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 573
At this point, my plan is to keep my DXS and buy the bust for the closed-mouth portrait. Then I'll sell the bust with the Gort portrait, lowered cannon, and details helmet. Separately if needed.

This scene here.
Oh yeah! I wonder if they'll keep the eyes in that direction or looking forward like the other portraits, I think forward is a lot better but I'd assume they'd have used another reference if that was the case

It looks to be a fairly decent size bust and with a cannon, I'd say maybe 400-500 USD?

So possibly around 350 pounds. Cannon may also light up if it's the same as the 1/3 full size.
The Joker bust ended up being 350 pounds on CD so I'm guessing this will be closer to £500 with no tax and free shipping

Oh yeah! I wonder if they'll keep the eyes in that direction or looking forward like the other portraits, I think forward is a lot better but I'd assume they'd have used another reference if that was the case

That head is full of character, and the eye direction is part of that. It'll be interesting to see how it works with an almost museum pose, but I really like what we're seeing of it so far.

Back