Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I view this the same as the 1/4. After POs went up they added the spear as a P1 store "exclusive." Designated retailers were able to include these such as SC. Here we have the tags, Mac skull, etc. advertised as another store exclusive and the same retailers being able to get them. I can't imagine P1 throwing in additional exclusives to the DX at no cost to the customer.

If anything, like others suggested, we'll probably see a stand alone extra akin to the Ledger Joker bust.

Guys what is the difference between the DX and the DXS exactly? Are they basically the same except the DXS has the two movie accurate close fists and Mac's skull? The prop mask, trophy hand and the heads are in the Dx also right?

Guys what is the difference between the DX and the DXS exactly? Are they basically the same except the DXS has the two movie accurate close fists and Mac's skull? The prop mask, trophy hand and the heads are in the Dx also right?
That's correct, DXS includes bonus items of fists, skulls and tag. Trophy and prop masks is included in all DX and DXS.

At this stage, no change for Reg.

You are correct. This is the first I’ve seen or heard of this.

So at least for me the EX badge on the New Products pages is not visible on a phone, but on a computer, it's there.

I see Wonder Woman has a similar EX badge. This is certainly something that should be on our radar. GREAT find. this could be a game changer.

does this mean this is a Prime 1 EX? or is it still the DXS available @ BBTS? only time will tell.
For Secret Compass, their site has the DXS listed (same product code as reflected on the Prime 1 page)
I view this the same as the 1/4. After POs went up they added the spear as a P1 store "exclusive." Designated retailers were able to include these such as SC. Here we have the tags, Mac skull, etc. advertised as another store exclusive and the same retailers being able to get them. I can't imagine P1 throwing in additional exclusives to the DX at no cost to the customer.

If anything, like others suggested, we'll probably see a stand alone extra akin to the Ledger Joker bust.
SC did not get the spear for the 1/4, or if they did then that will be a surprise because it's not listed like that on their product page.

I wonder how likely Prime1 will produce a life size Jungle Hunter bust :unsure: They could just modify this sculpt and turn it into a life size bust.

For Secret Compass, their site has the DXS listed (same product code as reflected on the Prime 1 page)

SC did not get the spear for the 1/4, or if they did then that will be a surprise because it's not listed like that on their product page.
Everything you are saying is correct. and i do agree there is a grey area, a big $3000 grey area, of what is and what isn't included with the DXS Bonus items, not directly purchased from Prime 1

I'm talking to Shane @ SC (great customer service) he stated dealers usually don't get cut out of Bonus items included & added to DXS releases. He also stated that the only time dealers would be cut out of bonus items is if the item was solicited as a Prime 1 Exclusive from the get-go, which is not the case for the 1/3 & 1/4. the were DX-DXSs, not EXs.

so i think everything is going to be included, same as direct from Prime 1...i think :pray:

Everything you are saying is correct. and i do agree there is a grey area, a big $3000 grey area, of what is and what isn't included with the DXS Bonus items, not directly purchased from Prime 1

I'm talking to Shane @ SC (great customer service) he stated dealers usually don't get cut out of Bonus items included & added to DXS releases. He also stated that the only time dealers would be cut out of bonus items is if the item was solicited as a Prime 1 Exclusive from the get-go, which is not the case for the 1/3 & 1/4. the were DX-DXSs, not EXs.

so i think everything is going to be included, same as direct from Prime 1...i think :pray:
Ha! I just called Shane and he told me the same thing. He said I was the second person who called and asked. Looks like we can rest assured we'll get everything coming if we order the DXS through him.

He did clarify that he was able to offer the bonus version of the 1/4 for a brief window of time.

UPDATE: DXS ordered from Secret Compass!

Last edited:

SC offered the spear for a limited time. I confirmed with them prior to my PO. If I remember correctly when the spear was announced, P1 only gave a limited window of when it will be offered to authorized dealers since it was announced after retailers started taking orders.

SC updated their DXS product page today to confirm that they'll be getting Billy's skull & spinal column along with the Props Bio mask.

No offence to him, but I STRONGLY DOUBT he'll pass on this just to spite Prime 1 for screwing up a payment. He'll legit just be biting off his nose to spite his own face

No offence taken Steve - that's actually a fair comment - but the main reason I'm passing on this is because he's a fat & stumpy wee bugger :)
Python, greygoose, Jake207, Dundee, JAWS, Collectorcol (and thanks to JAWS for the PM heads-up :hi5: ) . . . just taking a back-seat for a while - too much churn for me - these predator threads started to seem a lot like being on Twitter :lol and I’ve no horse in these races.

I’m sure you folks have things under control.

I sincerely appreciate the concern though - thank-you! :family

PS: Wow - things sure have changed around here - MAJOR forum "upgrade" ?!?!??!?!

No offence taken Steve - that's actually a fair comment - but the main reason I'm passing on this is because he's a fat & stumpy wee bugger :)
Python, greygoose, Jake207, Dundee, JAWS, Collectorcol (and thanks to JAWS for the PM heads-up :hi5: ) . . . just taking a back-seat for a while - too much churn for me - these predator threads started to seem a lot like being on Twitter :lol and I’ve no horse in these races.

PS: Wow - things sure have changed around here - MAJOR forum "upgrade" ?!?!??!?!

Glad to see you're doing okay buddy. Also appreciate someone not gettinf salty over a disagreement for once, much appreciated. Any pieces you looking at now Spike?

Glad to see you're doing okay buddy. Also appreciate someone not getting salty over a disagreement for once, much appreciated. Any pieces you looking at now Spike?

Thanks.

. . . and ozzies & wingeing poms - we're always on the same page mate!

Out of ALL the pieces I was originally going to pick up from PRIME1, I STILL like the 1:4 Jungle Hunter sculpt, and MAY eventually cave regardless of PRIME1's customer service displaying the mental aptitude of a salted slug.

BUT, the ONE piece I've always been eying is their samurai Sengoku Predator - Premium Masterline Predator (Comics) Sengoku Predator EX Version

I'm pissed with them, and although their behavior soured several pieces that I would have bought if their CS were not such dicks, THAT is the ONE that stood out from the pile.

Time will tell my friend - time will tell . . .
bgrin.gif

Thanks.

. . . and ozzies & wingeing poms - we're always on the same page mate!

Out of ALL the pieces I was originally going to pick up from PRIME1, I STILL like the 1:4 Jungle Hunter sculpt, and MAY eventually cave regardless of PRIME1's customer service displaying the mental aptitude of a salted slug.

BUT, the ONE piece I've always been eying is their samurai Sengoku Predator - Premium Masterline Predator (Comics) Sengoku Predator EX Version

I'm pissed with them, and although their behavior soured several pieces that I would have bought if their CS were not such dicks, THAT is the ONE that stood out from the pile.

Time will tell my friend - time will tell . . .
bgrin.gif

Yeah some of the comic pieces are amazing. That and Ahab are my favourites. I just dont have the room to go crazy with Pred statues. If i was loaded with cash, different story haha

SC updated their DXS product page today to confirm that they'll be getting Billy's skull & spinal column along with the Props Bio mask.
Billy's spine and the prop Biomask are for the DX also. The DXS have the dog tag, Mac's skull and the two movie accurate closed fists as a bonus. Everything else also comes with the DX.

Welcome back mate! Good to see the fire in the belly is still there :)

Back