Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That head is full of character, and the eye direction is part of that. It'll be interesting to see how it works with an almost museum pose, but I really like what we're seeing of it so far.
I'm surprised they even made the right eye squint like in the movie.

Wow really I must say kudos to Prime 1 for going extra lengths for this statue. I may be in minority but I am really impressed with that "mirror" visor update. I think it gives the statue a new level of accuracy and that shine looks absolutely amazing and menacing. Like the guys said earlier the only concern that remains is that this statue's production and final QC checks will match this statue awesomeness. Good job Prime 1 team...

It looks to be a fairly decent size bust and with a cannon, I'd say maybe 400-500 USD?

So possibly around 350 pounds. Cannon may also light up if it's the same as the 1/3 full size.

The closed-mouth bust going to be a separate item that can be purchased by itself? I figured it was just a way to display a new portrait they revealed. Hell, the bust by itself would be awesome.

The closed-mouth bust going to be a separate item that can be purchased by itself? I figured it was just a way to display a new portrait they revealed. Hell, the bust by itself would be awesome.
Yeah very likely it's a separate purchase.

The bust is aimed at peeps who don't want to go full 1/3 and 1/3 buyer who want a closed mouth portrait.

I may be in minority but I am really impressed with that "mirror" visor update. I think it gives the statue a new level of accuracy and that shine looks absolutely amazing and menacing.
Im 100% with you here. One of the most overlooked things on any predator media is the visor. Most just have a straight black, mesh or a mixture of the two. Only customs and the SWS Maquette have done the reflective visor as seen in the film

As P1 have made the 1/4 City Hunter Predator, and are going to announce a 1/3 version at some point, just wondering if they'll make a 1/4 Jungle Hunter from the movie [as the 1/4 Big Game Jungle Hunter was from the comics]......:)

As P1 have made the 1/4 City Hunter Predator, and are going to announce a 1/3 version at some point, just wondering if they'll make a 1/4 Jungle Hunter from the movie [as the 1/4 Big Game Jungle Hunter was from the comics]......:)
I doubt it. The Big game cover art was a work around. It's more JH. The pose, spear, and bag are from the cover. Everything else screams JH (jungle, scorpion, mac skull, hopper tags, etc).

Last edited:
I doubt it. The Big game cover art was a work around. It's more JH. The pose, spear, and bag are from the cover. Everything else screams JH (jungle, scorpion, mac skull, hopper tags, etc).
Yes and no IMO. Probably it started as a workaround and it was a great business move by them. They made it as close to the movie JH as possible. Maybe they will make a movie 1/4 JH later down the line. There are way too many inaccuracies on the statue. The classic mask, the shape of the predator, the gauntlet, the gloves, the netting, the color of the pred, the armor etc. Sure there are many Easter eggs like you mentioned but they are there to boost sales. So yeah maybe you are right but it is not the movie version at the end.

Yes and no IMO. Probably it started as a workaround and it was a great business move by them. They made it as close to the movie JH as possible. Maybe they will make a movie 1/4 JH later down the line. There are way too many inaccuracies on the statue. The classic mask, the shape of the predator, the gauntlet, the gloves, the netting, the color of the pred, the armor etc. Sure there are many Easter eggs like you mentioned but they are there to boost sales. So yeah maybe you are right but it is not the movie version at the end.
Does P1 even have the license for Predator (or even Predator 2) in 1/4? We know they have it for The Predator and comics.

Does P1 even have the license for Predator (or even Predator 2) in 1/4? We know they have it for The Predator and comics.
Well they have the city hunter which is not officially 1/4 but as we can see from the collectors it is. Anyway I don't know if they have the license for the JH but maybe they will make it as a non scale in the future to accompany their CH.

I've looked around for several years now for "that piece" to display from the Predator franchise, I've gotten a lot of smaller NECA and medium Hot Toys but never found that ultimate display piece until now. For me, THIS is it. A fan as a kid, I know this piece will be in my house for a very long time, if not permanently. Did a video of thoughts for anyone interested. On youtube RonnyHaze channel

Back