Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Props bio mask is the first time I’ve been 100% happy with a mask but it’s so hard to justify an extra $600 for that and the red name plate.

But they’re both so essential and this’ll be my DEFINITIVE P1 piece:gah:

Again, I only see two versions offered even on Prime 1’s site. So confused.

Indeed an odd choice of offering only two versions of it on their domestic Prime 1 online store and yet some international retailers are offering three versions of it. To be exactly sure always check the product code:

Regular - P1SMMPR01

Deluxe - P1SMMPR01DX

Deluxe with bonus items ( skull, tags ) - P1SMMPR01DXS

Hope that helps...

Last edited:
That Props bio mask is the first time I’ve been 100% happy with a mask but it’s so hard to justify an extra $600 for that and the red name plate.

Haha that red name plate is pretty cool though. It's a tribute to the original trailer. Definitely be using that one and maybe stick the other one on my fridge lol

And a couple more portraits with stands, pair of hands, Mac Skull, Dogtags...

Man, they REALLY want you buying that DX version.

It does seem like you're getting your money's worth with those additions now. I might have to shift more than anticipated. The regular is basically dead weight at this point, unless they add those masks.

Man, they REALLY want you buying that DX version.

It does seem like you're getting your money's worth with those additions now. I might have to shift more than anticipated. The regular is basically dead weight at this point, unless they add those masks.
Yeah they do and it would be nice if they beef up the reg by adding both masks.

That said the DX inclusions is such a beast now and worth the extra $ imo.

- Two additional portraits: not cheap at all given the type of sculpt and size. It'll possibly be a little bigger than 1/2 scale humanoid heads.
- Deactivated shoulder cannon: underrated inclusion, this one will age well with time.
- Original red name plaque.
- Two loose bio masks: Takes this sculpt to a new level. This really should be included in the Reg, it's a punch in the balls for not doing so.
- Billy skull trophy: big, bad and brutal looking, adds the needed spot of red to the statue. I was initially sceptical as I was worried it'd take finesse out of the statue, but boy was I wrong. It looks incredible and real badass.
- Bonus hands: nice touch/look for subtlety but probably not really going to be used, still evokes memories of pred 1 and 2 healing scenes. Adds to the overall theme but not really needed.
- Bonus hopper tag: nice to tell a story.
- Mac skull: nice to tell a story and goes well with the biomask and gort portraits.

The ES is definitely going to be top heavy for DX editions. Prime 1 sure know how to poke at our weak spots lol.

Yeah they do and it would be nice if they beef up the reg by adding both masks.

That said the DX inclusions is such a beast now and worth the extra $ imo.

- Two additional portraits: not cheap at all given the type of sculpt and size. It'll possibly be a little bigger than 1/2 scale humanoid heads.
- Deactivated shoulder cannon: underrated inclusion, this one will age well with time.
- Original red name plaque.
- Two loose bio masks: Takes this sculpt to a new level. This really should be included in the Reg, it's a punch in the balls for not doing so.
- Billy skull trophy: big, bad and brutal looking, adds the needed spot of red to the statue. I was initially sceptical as I was worried it'd take finesse out of the statue, but boy was I wrong. It looks incredible and real badass.
- Bonus hands: nice touch/look for subtlety but probably not really going to be used, still evokes memories of pred 1 and 2 healing scenes. Adds to the overall theme but not really needed.
- Bonus hopper tag: nice to tell a story.
- Mac skull: nice to tell a story and goes well with the biomask and gort portraits.

The ES is definitely going to be top heavy for DX editions. Prime 1 sure know how to poke at our weak spots lol.
I did a video discussing the new additions and definitely see Prime 1's decision to make them DX exclusives needed to be done. 2/3 of people were complaining about there being no insensitive to pay the extra $500usd. That is not something you want for something that is that much more. So i don't blame them for doing it. The DX should always be the more desired over the standard.

Indeed an odd choice of offering only two versions of it on their domestic Prime 1 online store and yet some international retailers are offering three versions of it. To be exactly sure always check the product code:

Regular - P1SMMPR01

Deluxe - P1SMMPR01DX

Deluxe with bonus items ( skull, tags ) - P1SMMPR01DXS

Hope that helps...
Thanks!

I'm thinking they had those extra's penciled in as a back up for PO time. The speed of the turn around there is too fast. I'm thinking at that price point they weren't exactly flying off the shelves and you had a lot of blokes ( Like me) thinking the regular was going to do just fine, so they hit the emergency beacon.

I think it's pretty clear it's DX or bust. Especially for re-sale value. I'd still hop on the regular though if they just include the extra Bio. That's probably why they are not going to do that.

Must say this reminds me of the Malibu Stacey Simpsons episode and Smithers calling out saying 'but she's got a hat!'

I use to laugh but now realize I'm no different from those kids lol

Last edited:
One of the admins on their facebook group said the final word is the regular edition won't have the prop mask. Only the dx and the dxs. Real punch in the gut. It is a greedy move by Prime1. I truly don't have luck with the company lately. I know guys who buy the dx couldn't care less (at least some of them) but damn we are paying lot of money too for the statue. I cannot believe they are that greedy. It is a spit in the face of their loyal customers.

One of the admins on their facebook group said the final word is the regular edition won't have the prop mask. Only the dx and the dxs. Real punch in the gut. It is a greedy move by Prime1. I truly don't have luck with the company lately. I know guys who buy the dx couldn't care less (at least some of them) but damn we are paying lot of money too for the statue. I cannot believe they are that greedy. It is a spit in the face of their loyal customers.
The reg is redundant. It's there just to convince people to order the DX.

If P1 make the closed mouth head sculpt, they should include it with both the regular and DX, to be fair to collectors who will be getting the regular version, and won't be getting the Props Bio mask and spinal trophy that only comes with the DX version.......:)

Back