Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God damn Prime 1. I upgraded the regular to the dx...More money but at least I can rest now knowing I have the extras and the accurate mask. Sometimes I hate to be an accurate freak. At the end of the day it is a lifetime piece for me.

Last edited:
I'll mostly be displaying this guy with the accurate bio mask. Already have the CM and 1:1 busts for unmasked looks. Im sure ill occasionally give the others a turn tho

All good mate. Payment accepted and order confirmed.
Now the long wait...
When ordering from the EU into GB you will need to bear in mind the Rules of Origin Tarrif (RoO) which is a minefield at present. And the sausage war could also hinder future trade talks. A lot of uncertainty at present but hopefully all will be resolved by the time this is released

Noooo! Gimme my half smiley pred :)

They can add close mouth portrait down the track for those who want it, won't be for free though and I'd probably still end up buying it!
Same here!

Is anyone else on the fence about ordering from a retailer for fear that Prime 1 will later introduce an exclusive when ordering direct?

great question. I was thinking this same thing.

I don’t think P1 would do a special store Exclusive item after the PO and solicitation have taken place. If they were going to do a P1 Store Exclusive it wouldve been advertised from the get go. I think if we order the DX Bonus Version from BBTS or another authorized retailer we will get everything same as ordering direct.

I don’t think P1 would do a special store Exclusive item after the PO and solicitation have taken place. If they were going to do a P1 Store Exclusive it wouldve been advertised from the get go. I think if we order the DX Bonus Version from BBTS or another authorized retailer we will get everything same as ordering direct.
On the actual product page for the DXS they’ve had the word “exclusive” in tiny font at the very top since the beginning.

Today, I noticed if you search for ”jungle hunter” on their site they have now added a distinct exclusive badge to the DXS thumbnail. 🤔

On the actual product page for the DXS they’ve had the word “exclusive” in tiny font at the very top since the beginning.

Today, I noticed if you search for ”jungle hunter” on their site they have now added a distinct exclusive badge to the DXS thumbnail. 🤔
Closed mouth portrait. :lol

Honestly for this price tag I would really want to be absolutely sure I don't miss out on the exclusives when pre-ordering the DXS version. Frankly haven't seen any updates on the feature list among a few EU retailers...

I just cancelled my 1/4 for a refund. I still really like that statue, but this thing is next level awesome imo! The price is a tough pill to swallow, but I don't think we'll ever see a better Predator statue, so I intend to get this. I am however not rushing in, I'm going to wait a little while and see how the various purchase options develop. In an ideal world, Prime 1 will figure out the same eco shipping option for us that they have for the EU, if that happens in the next few months, I'll go direct.

Heavy Metal Spike, where are you mate? We need some of your magic to counter the spellbound that this marvelous wonder has casted upon us thou.

You are correct. This is the first I’ve seen or heard of this.

So at least for me the EX badge on the New Products pages is not visible on a phone, but on a computer, it's there.

I see Wonder Woman has a similar EX badge. This is certainly something that should be on our radar. GREAT find. this could be a game changer.

does this mean this is a Prime 1 EX? or is it still the DXS available @ BBTS? only time will tell.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.06.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.06.51 PM.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.05.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 6.05.01 PM.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 29
You are correct. This is the first I’ve seen or heard of this.

So at least for me the EX badge on the New Products pages is not visible on a phone, but on a computer, it's there.

I see Wonder Woman has a similar EX badge. This is certainly something that should be on our radar. GREAT find. this could be a game changer.

does this mean this is a Prime 1 EX? or is it still the DXS available @ BBTS? only time will tell.
I'm reading this as a timed exclusive DXS for some retailers. Not sure if this would apply if one were to buy direct from Prime 1.

I'm reading this as a timed exclusive DXS for some retailers. Not sure if this would apply if one were to buy direct from Prime 1.
I don’t know what to make of it. This isn’t an early bird Pre-Order bonus, and no retailers have it listed as an early PO bonus where orders have to be in by a specific date. Also I never noticed the EX icon before Kobe said something and I went to the site on my computer a couple times in the last week to look at the statue. It’s definitely weird and it’s a curveball.
Honestly for this price tag I would really want to be absolutely sure I don't miss out on the exclusives when pre-ordering the DXS version. Frankly haven't seen any updates on the feature list among a few EU retailers...

this is my thought exactly. There seem to be a good amount of changes and tweaks since the reveal and PO. I think more are coming. For those looking to PO I believe the safest bet is ordering the DXS bonus direct from Prime 1 in case they change it to a store exclusive, which I don’t think they will but it would be a shame to miss out on anything. I could see Prime 1 rewarding the buyers that bought this piece direct, as crazy as it sounds.

I don’t know what to make of it. This isn’t an early bird Pre-Order bonus, and no retailers have it listed as an early PO bonus where orders have to be in by a specific date. Also I never noticed the EX icon before Kobe said something and I went to the site on my computer a couple times in the last week to look at the statue. It’s definitely weird and it’s a curveball.

this is my thought exactly. There seem to be a good amount of changes and tweaks since the reveal and PO. I think more are coming. For those looking to PO I believe the safest bet is ordering the DXS bonus direct from Prime 1 in case they change it to a store exclusive, which I don’t think they will but it would be a shame to miss out on anything. I could see Prime 1 rewarding the buyers that bought this piece direct, as crazy as it sounds.
Timed exclusive need not necessarily have a specific end date, prime 1 can drag it along and end it whenever they see fit. This could go even up until just before production release. Or they could only distribute a certain amount of DXS to worldwide retailers and keep the remaining DXS exclusive to their store and at their own discretion. Or they can do a bit of both and determine maximum leverage based on sale figures.

Bottom line, I think ordering DXS from a local retailer would be pretty safe (as long as it's DXS, not DX). Prime 1 have already caused division between Reg and DXS purchasers with the added trophy and props mask, I highly doubt there going to cause anymore further division. Pretty sure no additional items will be added to the DXS anyway, the amount of bells, whistles, easter eggs this statue has... its already as loaded as can be. With the exception of a mouth portrait (though that will operate on a different spectrum i.e if made, very likely we'll have to pay for it so doesn't apply to the above).

Timed exclusive need not necessarily have a specific end date, prime 1 can drag it along and end it whenever they see fit. This could go even up until just before production release. Or they could only distribute a certain amount of DXS to worldwide retailers and keep the remaining DXS exclusive to their store and at their own discretion. Or they can do a bit of both and determine maximum leverage based on sale figures.

Bottom line, I think ordering DXS from a local retailer would be pretty safe (as long as it's DXS, not DX). Prime 1 have already caused division between Reg and DXS purchasers with the added trophy and props mask, I highly doubt there going to cause anymore further division. Pretty sure no additional items will be added to the DXS anyway, the amount of bells, whistles, easter eggs this statue has... its already as loaded as can be. With the exception of a mouth portrait (though that will operate on a different spectrum i.e if made, very likely we'll have to pay for it so doesn't apply to the above).
i think you're right. I just noticed the Big Game 1/4 also has the "Exclusive" tag and the "Exclusive" badge. There is nothing additional being offered on that piece.

Back