Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I've seen a more flattering photo of the statue with this portrait. Absolutely stunning.

I agree - I zoomed in on Col's last pic - for me, THIS is the money shot.

1692469303368.png

Makes it look a TON better (I think it's primarily the other heads that were putting me off this for some reason).

REALLY pleased you've got this assembled OK, so you can enjoy it while waiting on the replacement bit.

Congrats again mate - you deserve this!

I like the closed mouth better also. Really help complete the look of the pose.

Attached the arm but it's not perfect, holding place for now anyway.
This thing is all kinds of awesome...

View attachment 657242

View attachment 657248

View attachment 657250

View attachment 657253

View attachment 657256

View attachment 657257

View attachment 657258
So happy for you brother. Great looking piece. Sucks about the arm but hell if I can tell now that you fixed it. Massive congrats on getting this. I really regret not picking up that extra portrait

I like the closed mouth better also. Really help complete the look of the pose.
So happy for you brother. Great looking piece. Sucks about the arm but hell if I can tell now that you fixed it. Massive congrats on getting this. I really regret not picking up that extra portrait

I have to say - if they had put this up for sale with just that closed mouth bust - I would have picked this up . . .

. . . as it is (given PRIME1's rip-off approach and crappy customer service) - no chance in hell! :)

The only change I'd make to the shot of Col's that I re-uploaded above, would be to add a LOT more quality greenery - rear & foreground (easily obtained).

Col is a long-standing member who has a true passion for the franchise (both are the case for you also). SO pleased he has this and is happy with it.

You still have yours on pre-order?

I have to say - if they had put this up for sale with just that closed mouth bust - I would have picked this up . . .

. . . as it is (given PRIME1's rip-off approach and crappy customer service) - no chance in hell! :)

The only change I'd make to the shot of Col's that I re-uploaded above, would be to add a LOT more quality greenery - rear & foreground (easily obtained).

Col is a long-standing member who has a true passion for the franchise (both are the case for you also). SO pleased he has this and is happy with it.

You still have yours on pre-order?
He sure does deserve it.

I still have mine on pre-order.. I am still in limbo on weather to keep it or not.

Like you, I feel if it came with the closed mouth, I would be all in. But I did not like their little trick either. not at that price for the bust (Granted its a nice bust)

If my son was super pumped, I would just get it.. But he also thinks the thing is too big and he prefers the 1/4.5 scale also

Does not help I have the Premier version of the Legendary Beast Hulk coming my way. I need a new cheaper hobby. Maybe paper dolls.
Thanks guys. The 2 year wait was hard but worth it.
OMG its been two years???

I mean I remember seeing that when it was first announced and all... Just does not seem that long ago

Anyone have a pre-order on Animegami for this guy? Just been on their website to check the status of my order and found this, they have the entire payment 😭

Oh geez mate - hope you get all your money back - that's AWFUL!

I'll admit I've been getting more and more concerned about my deposit with Secret Compass as time drags on . . . the "beer bug" and resulting financial fallout has affected so many people adversely.

Fingers crossed for both the companies sake AND for those of us that have payments "out there".

Yeah the Animegami collapse is a pretty bad one. Lots of folks on payment plans with Partial.ly who've ended up out of pocket, some have been refunded but many haven't. Hope you can get your monies sorted out @GROND29 .

Has anyone heard anything from Secret Compass as of late? I have my deposit through them as well. I'm not too worried about their business, I have received many HT figs from them this year, but this does seem to be dragging on.....

Has anyone heard anything from Secret Compass as of late? I have my deposit through them as well. I'm not too worried about their business, I have received many HT figs from them this year, but this does seem to be dragging on.....

If you go back about 5 pages on this thread (to July 1st), we were chatting about this then too.

@67L88Stingray said he had been receiving some PRIME1 stuff from Secret Compass back then, but it does seem to be frustratingly/concerningly slow.

I haven't seen a post from anyone here that they got THIS piece from Secret Compass.

If you go back about 5 pages on this thread (to July 1st), we were chatting about this then too.

@67L88Stingray said he had been receiving some PRIME1 stuff from Secret Compass back then, but it does seem to be frustratingly/concerningly slow.

I haven't seen a post from anyone here that they got THIS piece from Secret Compass.

I have heard nothing.

Shane told me just over a week ago that he expected another batch in about two weeks. So, one week left?

Shane told me just over a week ago that he expected another batch in about two weeks. So, one week left?
That'll be the day. Hope we'll have a bigger chunk of orders fulfilled this time; so far I've heard of only one between here and the other forum?

That'll be the day. Hope we'll have a bigger chunk of orders fulfilled this time; so far I've heard of only one between here and the other forum?
There was a guy on Facebook in a Gabz artist group that said he got his from Shane in the initial batch back at the end of July.

Back