Prime 1 David Finch Batman 1:3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the fact that he is in water, I would love a statue like that with translucent resin or something similar, would look amazing.

That's a dope sketch, really, even if it was finished in a hurry, I love it.

thanks bro...im happy I have a sketch from him none the less

yeah, i can see the sloppy penciling on that front boot, haha

Are the henderson ones art prints or did he ink/color those in person?

exactly! lol a lot of that through out...especially compared to the other ones I saw him do....the Henderson ones are originals not prints, they are painted...he did not do them there they were pre done....prob going to be contacting him for some more....would like more of that size and bigger...thinking about doing like a wolverine through the ages and trying to get all the different suits and versions of him and display them all together

thanks bro...im happy I have a sketch from him none the less

I personally think the sketch still looks great. Sure, it would have nice if he could have finished it the way you wanted it done but it still looks great and you can totally tell it's a Finch piece. Try and look at the bright side, at least you still got an great looking original Wolverine sketch by Finch and you saved $200.

I personally think the sketch still looks great. Sure, it would have nice if he could have finished it the way you wanted it done but it still looks great and you can totally tell it's a Finch piece. Try and look at the bright side, at least you still got an great looking original Wolverine sketch by Finch and you saved $200.

Thanks, and I agree

Looks like it's 1/5 scale:

U5DAFgH.jpg

NmFq7oW.jpg

Missed opportunity imo. If this was 1/3 or even 1/4, with maybe a storm drain and some rising steam as the base, it would have been a huge hit.

Back