Prime 1 David Finch Batman 1:3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM stuff is great but just too pricey for US collectors. For pretty much the same price, if not less, you can get a prime 1 1/3 scale piece with much less hassle.

I think I may ever own one XM statue. Like you said I think it's too much of a hassle to deal with middle men or Full PO up front without even a WIP. Nothing against them and people rant and rave about their statues but they won't ever get to a really great level here because of the distribution restrictions.

Between the AK Bats, FM DK, Jim Lee and now the Finch Bat I may need an actual bat cave to display these all :rotfl

I think I may ever own one XM statue. Like you said I think it's too much of a hassle to deal with middle men or Full PO up front without even a WIP. Nothing against them and people rant and rave about their statues but they won't ever get to a really great level here because of the distribution restrictions.

have u seen xm mags? lol it won statue of the year and tripled in price almost instantly...i think it reached a great level imo

have u seen xm mags? lol it won statue of the year and tripled in price almost instantly...i think it reached a great level imo

I'm not saying the quality isn't there. It's just hard to get excited about a company that you have to jump through hoops , pay insane shipping or know a guy who knows a guy to get most of their pieces.

I'm not saying the quality isn't there. It's just hard to get excited about a company that you have to jump through hoops , pay insane shipping or know a guy who knows a guy to get most of their pieces.

P1 is cheaper for a bigger scale, easier to obtain, with more detailed paint apps and sculpts. I don't see what the big deal is with XM, most of their pieces look bland and flat. A few rare exceptions that look amazing (Magneto, Phoenix...) but that's it. And still, even on the great ones, the portraits are meh. I'm kinda bummed they got the SW license tbh, I would much rather see it in P1's hands...

P1 is cheaper for a bigger scale, easier to obtain, with more detailed paint apps and sculpts. I don't see what the big deal is with XM, most of their pieces look bland and flat. A few rare exceptions that look amazing (Magneto, Phoenix...) but that's it. And still, even on the great ones, the portraits are meh. I'm kinda bummed they got the SW license tbh, I would much rather see it in P1's hands...

Right. The only XM pieces I want to see are the new Cap and Cable. I'm not super blown away by them. P1 will be easier for me to get so I can at least look forward to their releases.

Wait until ghost rider comes out.. :wink1: he won't be bland at all.

Cool news but wish they had some WIP pics to go along with the announcement.

They already posted a WIP shot:

Dwexu86.jpg

Back