Prime 1: Dark Nights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1: Dark Knights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Shoo, looks like an EX Joker/Robin.

Although I will probably not pick this up, this is Wicked.

Yeah, apparently that's Dark Robin.

Video by Sisko:

What comics does he appears in? Just the self-titled issue? Or all of the Metal run?

$1399 as per Prime 1 on Facebook. not sure if that's what Sideshow would charge.

I think that's a generous price for 3 1/3 figures.

What comics does he appears in? Just the self-titled issue? Or all of the Metal run?

He appeared in the Metal mini-series, some of the tie -ins as well, and then his own one-shot with the cover where this figure's pose is loosely based on. The one-shot is where his origin was told-- will make you appreciate the character's design and this figure more :)

I need to read these, they look cool

$1399 ex price, this is mr freeze territory but definitely need to have this piece
6888dcee0ced7a3415476c919c923e8c.jpg

The EX is great IMO and meshes well with the overall statue. This statue doesn't work in my collection but it looks great.

It’s great but a there’s a lot of other pieces I have to get.

FYI: $1200 for regular version, no edition size as of yet.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dcmt-batman-who-laughs-mmdcmt-01.html

Questions for the Prime 1 experts:

1) Looks like shipping direct from Prime 1 is pretty expensive. Is it advised to wait to order until Sideshow lists this?

2) Will Sideshow offer the EX version, like they did with the Prime 1 Dark Knight Returns statue?
I'd check SS. They'll likely get them shipped cheap to them. Plus you get the SS $.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Congrats, me too! Sideshow has this release pushed out to March 2020. That give plenty of time to pay-off this INSANE statue!

Attachments

• dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-feature-903780.jpg
    dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-feature-903780.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 90
  • dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-03.jpg
    dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-03.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 90
  • dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-30.jpg
    dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-30.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 89
  • dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-32.jpg
    dc-comics-dark-nights-metal-the-batman-who-laughs-statue-prime1-studio-903780-32.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

I’m surprised Prime 1 Doomsday and Swamp Thing ex are still available and they’re more iconic characters.

Back