Prime 1: Dark Nights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1: Dark Knights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

That is, if you're getting it @SRP, yeah, sure. Great value considering today's standards.

But if you're going to pay a huge overhead for shipping from Prime 1 direct since you've missed out on Sideshow or you're neither from Japan (Prime 1's Homebase) nor the US (for Sideshow), IMO the EX is not worth the extra that's about $400, and that's just the shipping charges.

100% agree with your statement. To me the EX is worth the extra $200 more than the reg. If I was outside cheaper shipping and had to pay customs I would pass on EX. Extra $400 to $500 is not worth it. The Reg is fantastic and the EX is cherry on top.

The ex is nice but I feel it’s not necessary for this piece to shine.

I agree, although very nice, it's not that significant to the story. It also looks like its own separate piece paint wise. Too much color to go with TBWL statue IMO.

The ex is not a must have IMO for this piece.

I’m glad someone else mentioned the paint difference. They just don’t flow with each other.

What??? Different paint job between Deluxe vs Regular? Anyone can confirm ?

They're referring to the Damien Ex/Deluxe piece itself, whereby it appears to have a more vibrant paint job than the 3 Robins that surround Batman Who Laughs.

They're referring to the Damien Ex/Deluxe piece itself, whereby it appears to have a more vibrant paint job than the 3 Robins that surround Batman Who Laughs.

Ok... I like this Batman. The story with the others batman as great. But the end of Metal serie is WTF. We have the new Saint Seiya with metal clothes....!!!!!!

Wow this looks awesome. Looks to be one of the most complex statues to assemble.

I just got this in hand on Monday, and I’m definitely more than happy with the piece.

But I’m surprised with so many people who now have this, none have said anything about this piece being on the rather small size.

I have almost 20 Prime 1 1/3 scales and scale wise this just might be the smallest in my collection with it being just as ‘underscaled’ as my Arkham Knight Joker. And yes I know Prime 1 have a tendency of overscaling most of their pieces.

But because of the amount of things going on, it’s not as noticeable when it’s on its own, but once you put it beside another....

(I had posted this to the other forum first)

Finally got everything set-up how I wanted to display it. It's sitting on a 360-rotatable media tower (which I can place additional smaller statues around the 4 sides.) What can I say...it's a pretty f-in' sweet piece. Enjoy these pixs!

20200702_234707_resized.jpg

20200702_234752_resized.jpg

20200702_234926_resized.jpg

20200702_234859_resized.jpg

20200702_235006_resized.jpg

20200702_235040_resized.jpg

20200702_235143_resized.jpg

20200702_235231_resized.jpg

20200702_235249_resized.jpg

Back