Prime 1: Dark Nights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1: Dark Knights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

That video is crazy! Between this and the JL Cyborg pictures, today, Prime 1 has finally blown me away, the hype is real.

The quiet before the storm of P1 showings at the Tokyo event. Can’t wait til the pics start rolling in.

I’m definitely considering this piece, it is absolutely fantastic. Can’t wait for more pics.

So apparently this piece isn’t at the show per P1 admin. They are busy perfecting the piece.

Oh man this might be my first 1/3 scale, wish it was 1/4. Can someone have a reference with a side by side picture of a SS 1/4 vs prime1 1/3 statue? Trying to get an idea how the 1/3 will fit with my 1/4 display. Thanks in advance.

Oh man this might be my first 1/3 scale, wish it was 1/4. Can someone have a reference with a side by side picture of a SS 1/4 vs prime1 1/3 statue? Trying to get an idea how the 1/3 will fit with my 1/4 display. Thanks in advance.

The 1/3 pieces truly tower over the 1/4 statues. About another 10 inches higher for most of them.

I think this will make for an absolute centerpiece for aomeonea collection. It’s going to be epic.

534faf27c5102460f13a29599d18648e.jpg

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn that's killer :thud:

Look at all the evil little Robins!

Sort of fits the character I guess...... I like, but I'll probably won't be getting this.

This might be my first (and probably last) Prime 1 Studios piece.

Back