Statue Prime 1: Comic Bane 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O7jmYhT.jpg

PVsT9kB.jpg

zQAYwsR.jpg

d9OGlza.jpg

XMsD8Pi.jpg

Yeah for those who just want one piece to sum up Batman and Bane.

Well there ya go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s statues like this that really make me wish they would produce these smaller. Yes the size will be impressive but largely impractical for most people to be able to display or afford. I’d love to get this but I’d have nowhere large enough to display and I doubt I’d be able to afford it either. I bet most are going to be passing for similar reasons. I just hope they bring this beast to comic con just so I can at least see it once in person! :lol

There's a good chance you won't see it at the shows. Prime 1 has stated (and reaffirmed in that Bane video) that you won't be seeing many of their statues at shows from now on and most will be at their store in Shinjuku.

Any guesses for how deep that base is gonna be? It looks crazy big and probably impossible for me to display but wow what a statue!!

It’ll be great if it was priced the same as their Killer Croc ($1,399) which is pretty much what Sideshow are charging for their smallish Juggernaut, but I’m guessing it’ll be around $1,599 USD for a new preorder (if it’s sized as I think he may be).

After seeing these photos I’m going to change my price prediction on this piece.

I hate to say this, but it’ll definitely be more than the standard and Ex prices for their Lobo or Swamp Thing pieces ($1,499/$1,599). I’m thinking it might be more in line with their Deluxe pricing for the Lobo. That being $1,899.00 USD. Hope I’m wrong of course.

But that would ‘only’ be about $500 more than Sideshow’s Juggernaut. And that being said I’ll like to see this side by side with the SS Juggernaut. Just for comparison purposes.

Looking at the Batman on the ground, it would have to be a Rebirth or newer right?

That’s a lot of Bats there. Was hoping it would maybe show one of his boots somehow. But it looks like it stops just short of that. Though of course no one in their right mind would want the base even bigger. Though I could imagine that his left foot is just under the rubble and that translucent resin water effect.

73E29C82-D318-45D5-970F-E7EA38CB668B.jpg

That headsculpt is certainly showing some emotion there.

Though honestly I was hoping they would have an alternate headsculpt which was positioned more upright. Though I understand that that might not be possible with the current sculpt and pose.

Looks fantastic, this one is a beast! I'd make his hands a little smaller if it was up to me though lol

How big is Bane supposed to be? Looking at these pics this statue must be close in size to Doomsday! Is that accurate?

How big is Bane supposed to be? Looking at these pics this statue must be close in size to Doomsday! Is that accurate?

It really varies comic to comic, artist to artist. Sometimes he is high 6 or even mid 7 feet. Other times he’s a ginarmous hulking beast that could be over 10 feet tall. Judging by that green eye, he is totally hopped up on Venom and really could be any size. But looking how tiny Batman looks on the base, Bane is massive! A few pages back show one of his fists being the same size as a real woman’s hand! He looks to be as big as an incredibly ripped toddler a few pages back. It would be a two person move fully assembled! :lol

The detail on this statue is just incredible!

Last edited:
Back