Statue Prime 1: Comic Bane 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In conjunction with Batman’s 80th anniversary this month, Prime1 birthday teaser to all Batman fans.
Anyone need an extra fist?
#dc #dccomics #batman #80th #anniversary #teaser #comingsoon #prime1 #prime1studio #プライム1スタジオ

tYyjxvE.jpg

Damn that’s relatively big. I can’t be sure but I’m guessing this will be on par with their Killer Croc piece.

I really really really wish they would sell alternate bases for this line...All low bases so the height dramatics between the sculpts can really be seen. At some point I may try to construct a base that allows for a few different levels with the statues once I have them all collected that I want. I mean Killer Croc is huge but next to Batman who is on a much higher base a little of the awe is lost.

I too have the SS Bane and have to make a choice at some point maybe be all DC at 1/3 and Marvel at 1/4...too much cool stuff out.

I was going to get one the bigger DC pieces that are out now like Killer Croc but I think I’ll grab this guy instead.

Day 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will probs only be $200 more than that SS Juggy

That’s pretty much what I said in the other forum:

It’ll be great if it was priced the same as their Killer Croc ($1,399) which is pretty much what Sideshow are charging for their smallish Juggernaut, but I’m guessing it’ll be around $1,599 USD for a new preorder (if it’s sized as I think he may be).

Those are giant hands for 1/3. Looks bigger than adult hand

Back