Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Cid from fana-collec for posting all of these pics:

shi22zV.jpg

Yqm5ywc.jpg

ZsXt52u.jpg

TJqhtOB.jpg

dUBPpI9.jpg

rVIc5x9.jpg

T0MyzNc.jpg

2enGwJx.jpg

OxhsdE2.jpg

tSbgwgZ.jpg

1GfBfNl.jpg

B1yvn1f.jpg

r1XnkGv.jpg

JY9zUTd.jpg

RAsv0JP.jpg

7Vl3eeE.jpg

u825j7x.jpg

wsIb9VG.jpg

CmJucsI.jpg

FTUg7gt.jpg

3LMMoiE.jpg

TBQFvbW.jpg

CVayJJT.jpg

xlwdekK.jpg

6fKuKIX.jpg

dYQNyjn.jpg

NuZSPj8.jpg

Lv8uyzz.jpg

YQoc8pH.jpg

gfXgw0F.jpg

KoU4Sjz.jpg

ZAGdaoN.jpg

rTm2BVg.jpg

iKQpzVA.jpg

najq3xf.jpg

4LmtSc1.jpg

AmaBW0f.jpg

JziCrKv.jpg

pHwh5UK.jpg

Xhe8uPx.jpg

ilasT01.jpg

WWeGJ5W.jpg

pNgDRdC.jpg

7HqFKJm.jpg

wrsUDAi.jpg

SoRpFts.jpg

YcfjXrp.jpg

rhN0FyB.jpg

HZ8z57e.jpg

AOvghBg.jpg

F0j1tcw.jpg

HtSoLb6.jpg

pGbCWKX.jpg

9kMh2lb.jpg

dfT94oR.jpg

?I will take what is mine with fire and blood.?

Prime 1 Studio & Blitzway are proud to present our first collaboration piece from one of the most popular American fantasy drama TV series Game of Thrones - the beautiful Dragon Queen - Daenerys Targaryen portrayed by English actress Emilia Clarke.

With Studio Hive joining us for the Concept Design and Blitzway?s special top artist team with the incredible talented Blitzway's Sculptor/Painter K. A. Kim, we have created a high-quality stunning piece of art and beautiful features through the innovative collaboration and interaction between the two companies applying each other?s aesthetics and technologies.

Daenerys is one of the candidates for the Iron Throne. She is described as a beautiful woman, with long, pale silver-gold hair and eyes like amethysts.

Blitzway?s special top artist team did the wonderful job on the statue as they are the industry?s top class in face modeling. All the characteristics are faithfully reproduced to the smallest details. The dress is made of fabric material which gives a nice touch of reality. The beautiful Mother of Dragons is surrounded by her three baby dragons - Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion. They are crafted with the precision and attention to details to please even the most demanding fans.

Do not miss the opportunity to add this wonderful piece to your fantasy collection!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approximately 24 inches tall [H:60cm W:60cm D:57cm]
・One (1) designed theme base from one of the iconic scenes in the S03E07
・One (1) movable Nameplate

[Notice]
Prototype samples shown, final product may be slightly different.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Face Sculpt is still horrible, this piece is useless unless they get it right.

Will Sideshow get this though considering their problem with Prime1? I kind of doubt it...???

Their lover’s spat was already well established prior to SDCC, which is why the P1 offerings at Sideshow’s booth were rather pathetic. On the other hand, the Blitzway offerings were pretty great. Also, while P1’s new reveals haven’t appeared on Sideshow’s site for months, all of Blitzway’s offerings are there.

I have no doubt that this piece will be obtainable from Sideshow.

It's up on the Prime 1 website.

Anyone know if you incur any additional fees besides shipping if ordering into the US like sales tax or custom charges? Is their shipping reasonable?

Release date says Feb to May 2020. That seems like a very quick turnaround. I would have expected a 2021 release on something like this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Release date says Feb to May 2020. That seems like a very quick turnaround. I would have expected a 2021 release on something like this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing. Remember Blitzway is involved. Pretty sure they often flat out lie about their release estimates in an attempt to get preorders.

Their lover?s spat was already well established prior to SDCC, which is why the P1 offerings at Sideshow?s booth were rather pathetic. On the other hand, the Blitzway offerings were pretty great. Also, while P1?s new reveals haven?t appeared on Sideshow?s site for months, all of Blitzway?s offerings are there.

I have no doubt that this piece will be obtainable from Sideshow.

I hope so ....cause I'd consider this if it's available via Sideshow. There is some resemblance of Dany in that head sculpt ...not perfect ...but it is there.

Back