Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic by nearmint:

FF66-C6-F0-8-BB8-46-AB-B297-131321-D74-C99.jpg

I am soooo sold on this stunning statue- hope it doesn't take too long to get produced. Yes con lighting is often very poor to show sculpts

Watch this take another six months to go on PO and two years of waiting for it to be released...

I think eventually I can chalk the last few episodes to bad fan fiction and forget them so as to only remember how great it was up to that point.

I’ve kind of blocked out the last season from my mind. That’s the only way I could justify buying this statue. [emoji23]

I was watching some random Goodbye X-Men video yesterday (by Screen Rant) and they mentioned David Benoif wrote the screenplay for that terrible X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.

Blitzway is really striking out right now.
Cosplay Khalessi and Cake Li are two huge misses in terms of face sculpt.

There's still time for revisons

Blitzway normally nails it so they've never been in a situation where it would even be a consideration.
For them to consider though, I think there Facebook would have to be absolutely bombarded with people demanding a rework.

Blitzway normally nails it so they've never been in a situation where it would even be a consideration.
For them to consider though, I think there Facebook would have to be absolutely bombarded with people demanding a rework.

Hasn't it been? I am not on there.

I am not getting worked up about it- the sculpt is badly lit and better paintwork will improve it- the rest of the body is stunning and the environment is jaw-dropping!

I am not getting worked up about it- the sculpt is badly lit and better paintwork will improve it- the rest of the body is stunning and the environment is jaw-dropping!

:goodpost:

It's a really killer piece, even with the likeness being off.

:goodpost:

It's a really killer piece, even with the likeness being off.

It's the best we've got unfortunately, and I do think it looks good. Maybe just a little annoying that they didn't completely nail it, but good enough

It's the best we've got unfortunately, and I do think it looks good. Maybe just a little annoying that they didn't completely nail it, but good enough

If we had got this head sculpt and paint job with the Threezero 1/6 version of her I'd be over the moon lol.

Official pics are up on Blitzway's Facebook. Preorder begins November 8th.

Any idea on cost of this one?
I think it looks great in the promo pics.
4f5d482560f62be15b0e1778bf23010a.jpg
09607cf66257074b9fe41fa7ac0f536a.jpg
4200f9b73b70fc27748a57c8fcab4c89.jpg
2606afdc62b716b6f5b0e0b9eba2ddd9.jpg
8b1c5f8d5fe98147c3e15cc9317afc0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back