Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the bio portrait on this one as the ex which is unfortunate - I wish they'd pick other exclusives on Predators.

The standard comes with the movie bio and open mouth. The exclusive adds the Gort/concept bio and closed mouth.

Secret Compass Collectables have both the regular and deluxe versions available for pre order on their website....:)

I've never used Secret Compass, are they good?

BTW thanks for the tip, was surprised BBTS sold out so fast on pre order (is this usual, do they usually go back to order?) and while I want the Prime exclusive spear, the shipping is insane.

I've never used Secret Compass, are they good?

BTW thanks for the tip, was surprised BBTS sold out so fast on pre order (is this usual, do they usually go back to order?) and while I want the Prime exclusive spear, the shipping is insane.

I will be finding out.. I just pre-ordered the Deluxe yesterday from Secret Compass.
I have been eye-balling this Jungle hunter statue for sometime, and during this quarantine BS, I have actually had more overtime then ever before to start the year off... So I dove in

I will be finding out.. I just pre-ordered the Deluxe yesterday from Secret Compass.
I have been eye-balling this Jungle hunter statue for sometime, and during this quarantine BS, I have actually had more overtime then ever before to start the year off... So I dove in

I may as well, shipping is much cheaper than through prime.

I ordered mine through Prime 1...$259 shipping...and got the extra spear (Prime exclusive) and $200 off the Victim Hunter Tree (also Prime exclusive), so its all good.

My shipping cost has gone from $248 to $320. Nice of them to notify us of changes. If it goes up stupidly high I'll be asking for a full refund as when I committed to the purchase, there was no mention of shipping prices changing. I'd already paid $52 more than other UK buyers as they upped it within the few minutes between them ordering and me buying it.

My shipping cost has gone from $248 to $320. Nice of them to notify us of changes. If it goes up stupidly high I'll be asking for a full refund as when I committed to the purchase, there was no mention of shipping prices changing. I'd already paid $52 more than other UK buyers as they upped it within the few minutes between them ordering and me buying it.

Where did you see this?
No mention of shipping cost on my order history.

Edit: Just found it on Desktop Site. $320 from $198 with no notice, screw that!

Yup US$ HMS.

Unfortunately, the shipping cost will be increased since May 10th due to the current worldwide situation, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope that doesn't mean it's going to rise again next week.

Was so close to ordering the P2 a couple of days ago, glad I didn't.
Might just cancel this and go back to retiring from statue collecting. Crazy prices!

Sorry, had to go back and check: Standard Shipping . . .

Geezus H Lemmy! - WTH would EXPRESS have cost you ?!?!?!?!?!?

I'll keep that Infinity Studios P2 since I paid up-front, but that's it at these prices.

• Crappy exchange rate on the statue itself.
  • $320 for 6-8 weeks shipping delay is $450 Canadian
  • Plus about 18% import duties and taxes

What a friggin' JOKE!

Their sales are going to plummet if this is the approach they are taking - there's NO justification for that sort of increase - all sounds VERY dubious to me.

Yup, cashing in on Covid by the sound of their statement.
How the heck does that justify increasing the shipping by over 50%?

I'm pretty disgusted that I had to read Matt's comment to find out, not even an email from them.
Pretty sure I'm going to cancel purely out of principle.

Might still go for the IS P2 as it's better than the SS version.
Not sure this is better than the SWS/SS Predator.

Yup, cashing in on Covid by the sound of their statement.
How the heck does that justify increasing the shipping by over 50%?

I'm pretty disgusted that I had to read Matt's comment to find out, not even an email from them.
Pretty sure I'm going to cancel purely out of principle.

Might still go for the IS P2 as it's better than the SS version.
Not sure this is better than the SWS/SS Predator.

I agree.

Email sent and demanded full refund of deposit.

that-season-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg

Back