Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casey McCabe custom bio-heads...

49536911996_023ebe08d2_c_d.jpg

49536414418_0752a2195b_c_d.jpg

That collection belongs to Greig Bain, the administrator of the Alien/Predator Collectors Facebook Page. He has basically all of Casey McCabe bio-heads.

It is truly an amazing, amazing collection/room/mancave...truly spectacular...

Alien/Predator Collectors Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Predalien/

This looks terrific. If there was a statue that could convert me this would be such a one. The price though...I can't do it.

Looks like this guy is finally up on BBTS. Is the Gort(?) and closed mouth heads EX really worth the $200 extra?

Depends if you like said heads I guess. I'm a big fan of his original "Gort" Mask, and I will definitely make use of it. So it was worth the money for me personally.

Messaged SugoToys and got them to stock this guy for those in Australia looking for a distributor. Should be $100-$200 AUD cheaper to get him from there as it'll cost me around $3400 after import taxes from P1.

Would've gone with them if they had this guy up for PO months ago. Not worth switching considering I've already paid the PO deposit

Messaged SugoToys and got them to stock this guy for those in Australia looking for a distributor. Should be $100-$200 AUD cheaper to get him from there as it'll cost me around $3400 after import taxes from P1.

Would've gone with them if they had this guy up for PO months ago. Not worth switching considering I've already paid the PO deposit

So they are definitely getting this? I haven't PO'd yet as I was waiting to see the painted final version of Infinity Studio's one, but if I get this I'd rather go local if possible.

So they are definitely getting this? I haven't PO'd yet as I was waiting to see the painted final version of Infinity Studio's one, but if I get this I'd rather go local if possible.

Yeah they have him for PO right now. I asked them to put all Alien / Pred pieces up in the future as I'd like to get them locally now that I know SugoToys sells Prime 1

ugh... Prime and their shipping, it's so random. Two 1/3's around 40 dollars shipping, another 1/3 is 200 dollars. This is a 1/4 and it's around 200 dollars! So lame especially with nothing on SS yet and I really want that spear exclusive.

Back