Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated my previous post with more pics. Light-up gauntlets AND plasmacaster! Also switch-out empty hand! Standard has all I need.

EDIT: The hanging victim its own album on Prime 1's Facebook page, apart from the Deluxe and Standard albums. Wonder if that means it's a separate product.

69875681_2488313914548569_6776938607555903488_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic!
Looks like the deluxe for me. Have to have the close mouth portrait.

Looks like the three skulls on the rock are meant to go in the bag to recreate the cover display. Guess this means you don't have to use them at all and can keep the rock bare.

This thing is astounding. I have been lurking for months, waiting with anticipation to see the full reveal. When the videos and photos appeared from the convention recently and showed the piece i was in love, but the fact it came with 4 heads and the big back drop had me pessimistic about how much the thing would cost as well as the buying options. I really dont like the hanging body side-piece, and i didnt want to have to buy a deluxe version with an extortionate extra price for that piece with the incentive being you get the extra heads. But the fact the basic version already comes with masked head, and open mandibles and the deluxe version comes with the other 2 heads, no back drop and is only a little bit more is perfect. The bag of skulls, empty hand and light up features are a surprise for me too. I am getting the Deluxe version, and im so happy. This is the most " must " Predator statue i think i have ever seen.

Last edited:
Says not available on P1's site. No way has this thing work out already...

EDIT: Turns out they haven't put the PO up at the est time stated earlier in the week. Waiting game begins

Last edited:
Pre-Order is up NOW!!

The Hunter's Victim Statue is $800, but $200 off if you buy it with The Predator piece...

12 month payment plan available, too. I wonder how much those import fees are gonna be, though...?

Fantastic!
Looks like the deluxe for me. Have to have the close mouth portrait.

Yeah same here. I've always thought he looked far more sinister with the closed mouth, and it's a bummer you have to get the deluxe for that.

This thing looks absolutely badass though, and I wasn't expecting all the lightup features either, which I'm always a sucker for.

Now the only thing I'm concerned about is transit damage or defects. I emailed Secret Compass to ask if they have ongoing communication with Prime 1 for such situations or if they'll at least have extra statues on-hand for exchanges.

EDIT: Says in their FAQ they'd contact the manager on the customer's behalf to sort out that stuff. Be nice to get a confirmation on that for this particular statue, but yep, I'm thinking I'll wait for them to put this guy up.

Last edited:
Pred ordered the DX. Wanting to grab the Skinned body aswell but screw paying another $300usd for shipping. Surely they can ship it all together for that price?

Nice! Did they give you a shipping cost, freakyguy666?

God I can't take you serious you rag on the piece then order it. Whatever, now can we please stop the childish non sense. Thank you.

Preordered myself. Oh but I don't have the ss exclusive freakguy. Cuz its in the box. Enough is enough now get along with pple and show some respect. Thank you. Peace. I am not ordering the skinned figure over kill i think.

God I can't take you serious you rag on the piece then order it. Whatever, now can we please stop the childish non sense. Thank you.

Preordered myself. Oh but I don't have the ss exclusive freakguy. Cuz its in the box. Enough is enough now get along with pple and show some respect. Thank you. Peace. I am not ordering the skinned figure over kill i think.

I’m still not convinced you have the EX. Waiting for photo verification... :impatient:

Is the $200 discount code working for anyone for the skinned body? Apparently if you buy the pred you get $200 off

Regular (non-economy) Shipping was $232 to the west coast. :yess:

Economy was a 109 for me. Sounds good to me. I take it. I just wont need the skin figure. No need for it. just adds room. This blows the ss maq out of the water, case closed. Now will see if in hand pics looks the same. I am hoping cuz this looks amazing. I don't see a better one coming anytime soon. Thank you prime one!

Is the $200 discount code working for anyone for the skinned body? Apparently if you buy the pred you get $200 off

Was looking at getting the skinned body but decided against it. Not because it's $600 after the discount, but because I'd need to pay yet another $300 to get it shipped here. If they offered free shipping to those who got the Predator for the skinned body I'd probably grab it.

To answer your question however, is there no discount code option for you? Should be on one of the first pages when proceeding to checkout

Pred ordered the DX. Wanting to grab the Skinned body aswell but screw paying another $300usd for shipping. Surely they can ship it all together for that price?

The “Hunter’s Victim” as they call it, actually detracts from the realism of the piece, imo. Don’t waste your money. :nono

Back