Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I copied and pasted that code into the discount code box but it says invalid :(
I already ordered the Deluxe pred so not sure why it won?t work

Economy was a 109 for me. Sounds good to me. I take it. I just wont need the skin figure. No need for it. just adds room. This blows the ss maq out of the water, case closed. Now will see if in hand pics looks the same. I am hoping cuz this looks amazing. I don't see a better one coming anytime soon. Thank you prime one!

The recent SS maquette? Yes.

The one you “supposedly” own? No way.

Does prime1 only receive payment via paypal? I was going through the checkout and it was the only option given. Surely this is wrong?

Does prime1 only receive payment via paypal? I was going through the checkout and it was the only option given. Surely this is wrong?

Yes, it says, "We will charge you via PayPal only. Credit Card details will never be asked."

Hmm thats disheartening. Id much rather credit card on an item of this value, i find it more secure especially with the instalments option. I do have a paypal, so im going to need to have a think on it and try to overcome my anxiety. The current 12 instalment payments ( 13 including deposit ) are very appealing as they make it a low monthly amount. damn it!

( out of curiosity for UK folk, when i was going through checkout they stated $199.99 shipping. Though it seems a very generic number so i am not sure if that is subject to change )

The recent SS maquette? Yes.

The one you own? No way.

Just stop dude grow up man, you don't know me or what I own just let it go. This puts ss to shame. For the time yes ss was the master, but unfortunately for you the time has ended. I mean if you were ragging on the statue, why buy it??? I mean you make no sense now move on enjoy the piece and stop making irrelevant comments over stupid ****, sound good. We all have opinions your isn't fact. Your coming off so childish. Be a man accept your opinion I never said anything about it. But if someone does not agree with you, you start a stupid ass war over something so childish. I been to war I know. So, enough. Enjoy your purchase move on and let other enjoy it. Now no more stupid comments. if you disagree we get it already no reason beating a dead bush over again. Move on, and peace.

OK so I messaged prime 1 and got my discount code sorted but now I’m seriously on the fence if I should get that skinned body... I could literally buy the regular version of their 1/4 Fugitive Predator for the same price locally. Yes that predator dies pretty quickly and most people hate the movie but it’s another movie pred that I think looks awesome as a statue.

Just stop dude grow up man, you don't know me or what I own just let it go. This puts ss to shame. For the time yes ss was the master, but unfortunately for you the time has ended. I mean if you were ragging on the statue, why buy it??? I mean you make no sense now move on enjoy the piece and stop making irrelevant comments over stupid ****, sound good. We all have opinions your isn't fact. Your coming off so childish. Be a man accept your opinion I never said anything about it. But if someone does not agree with you, you start a stupid ass war over something so childish. I been to war I know. So, enough. Enjoy your purchase move on and let other enjoy it. Now no more stupid comments. if you disagree we get it already no reason beating a dead bush over again. Move on, and peace.

Why don’t you post a pic of the EX profile on your statue? As a fellow collector, I’d love to see it! :)

OK so I messaged prime 1 and got my discount code sorted but now I?m seriously on the fence if I should get that skinned body... I could literally buy the regular version of their 1/4 Fugitive Predator for the same price locally. Yes that predator dies pretty quickly and most people hate the movie but it?s another movie pred that I think looks awesome as a statue.

Skip the Hunter’s Victim. You’ll be able to buy it for much less from disappointed collectors if you change your mind later...

OK so I messaged prime 1 and got my discount code sorted but now I?m seriously on the fence if I should get that skinned body... I could literally buy the regular version of their 1/4 Fugitive Predator for the same price locally. Yes that predator dies pretty quickly and most people hate the movie but it?s another movie pred that I think looks awesome as a statue.

Yeah that's how I'm looking at it. I can get the City Hunter for literally the same price. I'll probably just end up passing it by. It's a huge piece, and I think I'd rather have another Predator statue at that price point..

Why don?t you post a pic of the EX profile on your statue? As a fellow collector, I?d love to see it! :)

I know you would as I would but I am not going to storage to get a mask 0ut so you can be stoked. I have no idea where in storage it is. If I did I would show you . But to me it isn;t worth it. Again believe what you want, but I have no reason to lie, I am a military guy live for integrity and my word. Take it for what it is worth. Thanks.

( out of curiosity for UK folk, when i was going through checkout they stated $199.99 shipping. Though it seems a very generic number so i am not sure if that is subject to change )

I'm waiting for collectibles direct to list this. The last large statue I imported (PCS Goro 1/3) ended up costing me 300 quid in import fees. I'd rather know the full amount I'm parting with before I order. I've got my P2 Prime 1 statue on order with CD also.

https://youtu.be/Wd78Xd5XGT4

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
67539477_2435097646536863_6346366658663153664_o.jpg

67373607_2435097053203589_995786140353036288_n.jpg

67570103_2435097469870214_5460987119419785216_o.jpg

67366715_2435094316537196_2547098739638534144_o.jpg

67511351_2435097106536917_8655645637418680320_o.jpg

67492885_2435096856536942_3970435388111060992_o.jpg
The prototype in these pics has 2 pouches, where as the version that just went up for pre order only has the 1, which is more screen accurate....

Just got word back from Collectiblesdirect. For anyone wondering it does indeed look like they will be stocking this but are uncertain of price at the moment.
dd51f6573a4c4649b32f3ee83b878ad0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’ll go for standard version once it’s up in my local store’s PO list. Don’t want gort mask (never like it) or victim (really? I actually bought one for NECA but at this scale? Really?)
I really wish Prime1 went with meseum pose. And it’ll be much better if they fix the mask to be more accurate... overall, it looks fantastic but the pose is kinda meh... then again, this is “big game Pred”... OK... OK...

Honestly, anyone who thinks Sideshow?s competes with this Prime 1 pred either owns it, can?t afford the Prime 1 piece or is just a troll

You've compared a very bad picture of the SWS head, to a nice sharp image of the Prime 1 version. You've also focused entirely on the unmasked head which ignores the SWS's strengths entirely. Both have their pros and cons and even most of us whom own the SWS have been more than happy to admit that Prime 1 have offered the best unmasked head sculpt of any Predator statue yet. Where the SWS takes the lead however is with it's FAR superior bio mask (no small issue) With Prime 1's needing a bit of work. And with it's laser scanned armour which is completely accurate to the real suit. It also has the pedigree of having Mr Winston himself involved with it. Compare them by all means, but do so fairly. The fact that the only thing we even have to compare this to is the 13 year old SWS maquette should speak volumes about that piece anyway.....

2UphG9d.jpg

Well it isn't cheap, but it could have been worse. It's great that they have included the two most popular heads with the regular version. So most people are looking at $1500 for this thing which is only slightly more than Sideshow asked for their most recent poor effort. I however love the Guardian mask so I'll be ordering the DX version. I have no need for the extra base which is too expensive anyway. Still hoping they will tweak the masks, but the rest is awesome!

Back