Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . Now that would be a huge bonus. Can anyone in Europe verify?

That would likely make a difference to Canadian import duties too.

Interesting - VERY interesting
eusa_think.gif

Sideshow also mark their statues as 'original art' but Fed-Ex ignore it. I have successfully got them to alter their charge on 3, I think, statues. I'm still waiting for them to bill me for a statue from a couple of years ago after refusing to pay until it was amended :wink1:

Sideshow also mark their statues as 'original art' but Fed-Ex ignore it. I have successfully got them to alter their charge on 3, I think, statues. I'm still waiting for them to bill me for a statue from a couple of years ago after refusing to pay until it was amended :wink1:

I haven't had ANY statues delivered since Oct 2017 . . . Sideshow Wolf 1:2 scale LSB (yeah - THAT! - lol) - which went back.

Since then, Canada customs have instituted all sorts of changes, which apparently rack up the combined tax/duties to about 18 or 19% (if I remember right).

Anything that facilitates that percentage being brought back down to the previous level of 12% would be great.

I bought the Sideshow Wolf Legendary for $220...at the price, excellent NECA type piece. Great sculpt, cheap plastic.

Original art of otherwise is prime 1 looking like the cheapest place to order this from directly UK side? Collectibles direct seems expensive. Even for the regular.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Original art of otherwise is prime 1 looking like the cheapest place to order this from directly UK side? Collectibles direct seems expensive. Even for the regular.

Yup, pretty much. You also get the extra spear which is pretty cool.

I worked it out a couple of hundred cheaper than CDUK and you get it a lot sooner.
Conversion rates have changed since then though.

Yup, pretty much. You also get the extra spear which is pretty cool.

I worked it out a couple of hundred cheaper than CDUK and you get it a lot sooner.
Conversion rates have changed since then though.
Thanks. Pondering on whether to order. Not keen on having to pay in only 6 installments.. hmm.

Yup, pretty much. You also get the extra spear which is pretty cool . . .

I think PRIME1 confirmed that ALL orders for the DX will get the spear - even if you don't order direct from PRIME1.

It's somewhere back in this thread.

Best if someone else confirms though as my memory isn't what it used to be.

I asked the question in the Prime 1 group several months back. One random fan responded, confident that the netting on the final product would be fabric, but also that the possibility of tearing makes it more accurate to the film (yeah, I rolled my eyes as well).

He's no longer part of the group, so not the most reliable source. I sent Prime 1 a direct PM, we'll see if they respond.

Any response from them Blade?

Hey guys. Sorry I know this is a statue thread but I thought this would be the best place to share this.

I came across an artist by the name of Nuno Sarnadas. He was looking for recommendations of films to draw. I asked him to draw Predator and he delivered this beauty. I'm in contact with him about getting it printed. I think it's fantastic!

IMG-20200524-184021.jpg

That's pretty cool.

Just watched all three back to back. There isn't a fourth, it's dead to me.

I watched The Predator last night for the first time since I saw it in the cinema.

It's still bad.

It's a shame as it starts off OK, the intro, pod crashing and some of the Loonies stuff. Once it starts with the DNA and planet invasion ideas and the Upgrade turns up it goes completely off the rails.

It's like watching 3 different movies. The Fugitive, the night reshoots and then the awful Marvel Predator killer crap at the end.

Pretty cool concept on the poster. Just wish it had more color to it. I still don't have a Pred poster :(.

Back