Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only wanted to cancel because they raised the shipping price by $120.
Happy as long as it stays @ $200. It's an amazing Pred.

You getting one?

I wish I could afford it mate. I'd be all over this though if I could. I'm intrigued to see the Infinity Studios Jungle Hunter too - think I prefer the pose on that one.

I only wanted to cancel because they raised the shipping price by $120.
Happy as long as it stays @ $200. It's an amazing Pred.

You getting one?

As you know, my shipping is higher than yours. I messaged them and they said it's an estimate which might be altered upon shipping.... Hopefully mine will go down rather then yours going up.

As you know, my shipping is higher than yours. I messaged them and they said it's an estimate which might be altered upon shipping.... Hopefully mine will go down rather then yours going up.

No mention of an estimate on their website.
I would of pushed for the rate they were offering earlier that day.

20200514_142323.jpg

When do we think this will actually start shipping out then with Corona and what not? I can never stay in the loop with this stuff? Have Prime mentioned delays?

I'll have my Prime 1 P2 paid off shortly and am debating I I can swing this on a monthly payment plan. Not sure how long I'll have but I'm guessing probably not lol.

Gotta say, it concerns me slightly seeing how that bust looks they've put out, even in the video. It doesn't look great imo.

Hope you guys are all safe and well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Seems like on the bust, they put about as much effort in the paint as they would for smaller-scale pieces (like 1/3 or 1/4). That quality would suit a statue, but a lifesize canvas demands lifesize detail.

I hope so. I have their P2 lifesize and it looks a lot better than that so I'm assuming their standards have dropped.

As well as the paint being to a lesser standard than I'd have expected I think a big part of it is the gloss they've covered it in. I get why they do it but it's just too much imo.

I'm in no particular rush to order this as Prime 1 stuff always tends to be available for below retail on the aftermarket. I can definitely see that being the case with this considering it's still available and tons have ordered it. The price is also very high so a lot will be reselling I'd wager. One way to avoid import fees and high shipping. The only benefit I'd have right now would be the split payments.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

P2 life size what?

It's still available because they haven't set an ES yet. I thought Sideshow took their time over setting an Edition, these are really milking it.

When they set the ES very early on then the company is potentially losing out on hundreds/thousands of sales?

Yup. Sideshow used to release new products with a set ES, years ago. That was like a lottery on popular pieces.
Once you secured one the value would rise substantially. Good old days.
Now with so much more being produced it's changed the game.
Only buy what you really want as selling will probably result in a loss.

Saying that, and responding to uscm, I can't see this being readily available at discount onced released because only diehard collectors and Pred fans are going to sell out up to 2K on this.

Yup. Sideshow used to release new products with a set ES, years ago. That was like a lottery on popular pieces.
Once you secured one the value would rise substantially. Good old days.
Now with so much more being produced it's changed the game.
Only buy what you really want as selling will probably result in a loss.

Saying that, and responding to uscm, I can't see this being readily available at discount onced released because only diehard collectors and Pred fans are going to sell out up to 2K on this.

Yep, especially in the current climate too.

Can't see this or many collectibles hitting their release targets in 2020/21.

I always think this on various Sideshow PF's etc which are crazy priced now, and then they're slapped with an ES of 5.000.000. I think a lot more people are buying these things now, and apparently they're all much better off than I am. I'd love to see this have a nice low ES, but I would be surprised if it's less than 1500 total for the Reg and DX.

Back