Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 full days and no reply to my refund request...

Are you set on a refund, even if they sort the price? Out of curiosity, have you lost any interest in this statue (Good reason to get your NRD back if so) Or is it entirely the shipping issue which look like they might hopefully be resolved.

My main worry is that now P1 and SSC seen to be friends again, this might be listed on Sideshow which will annoy me as they are usually a cheaper option for me....

. . . My main worry is that now P1 and SSC seen to be friends again, this might be listed on Sideshow which will annoy me as they are usually a cheaper option for me....

Even though I have over $500 USD in points & credit to use up, I'd rather PRIME1 had continued to avoid Sideshow.

I still don't like the idea of Sideshow getting a cut when they locked up the market for so long with poor choices and bad QC.

Still - whatyagonnado - business is business :dunno

Yeah I know, but money talks. I sill love this thing, but I do admit that the amount of money I've laid down on it is a hard pill to swallow.

Shipment fees have remained the same for me. Two more payments of $152 plus $259 shipping...and the Jungle Hunter is coming home.

The Victim Hunter Tree is three more payments of $89...and $16.87 shipping...

Are you set on a refund, even if they sort the price? Out of curiosity, have you lost any interest in this statue (Good reason to get your NRD back if so) Or is it entirely the shipping issue which look like they might hopefully be resolved.

My main worry is that now P1 and SSC seen to be friends again, this might be listed on Sideshow which will annoy me as they are usually a cheaper option for me....

Was really looking forward to it but now I'm not interested.
I'm a man of principle, I won't deal with a company that I don't like or trust.
Same way I stopped dealing with Sideshow. Haven't even looked on their site for years.

IS P2 will be ordered once I sort this out.
As said earlier, I'm more than happy with the SS SWS Pred, the IS P2 will be a decent upgrade on the SS one... Hopefully.

Was really looking forward to it but now I'm not interested.
I'm a man of principle, I won't deal with a company that I don't like or trust.
Same way I stopped dealing with Sideshow. Haven't even looked on their site for years.

IS P2 will be ordered once I sort this out.
As said earlier, I'm more than happy with the SS SWS Pred, the IS P2 will be a decent upgrade on the SS one... Hopefully.

Remind me again why we get on Col :)

Still have this one on order with Secret Compass as I think it's the bee's knees, but I'm curious to see how the Sideshow deal works out for the City Hunter and upcoming Alien Warrior. The shipping estimates given by SCO are almost too good to be true, but maybe a bigger distributor would have them beat.

Someone in the Prime 1 FB group posted the response they got from the company.

Apparently the shipping rate update was meant to apply only to items currently available to ship, but due to a system error (I'm guessing more of an oversight) the change was applied to all items. The increase was also more drastic than intended in several cases. In light of this, they'll be going through each product individually to come up with updated rates.

If the cost is still too high, they're willing to hold items until it goes down again or cancel the order and refund the NRDs, customer's choice.

Someone in the Prime 1 FB group posted the response they got from the company.

Apparently the shipping rate update was meant to apply only to items currently available to ship, but due to a system error (I'm guessing more of an oversight) the change was applied to all items. The increase was also more drastic than intended in several cases. In light of this, they'll be going through each product individually to come up with updated rates.

If the cost is still too high, they're willing to hold items until it goes down again or cancel the order and refund the NRDs, customer's choice.

Now THAT is a superb response from PRIME1. Well-done them!

Thanks for the update
thumb2.gif

Good catch. Mine is back to $198.

Had my mind set on the IS P2 but I much prefer the original.
Confused now, can't afford to commit to both as I'm furloughed until the end of June with an uncertain future...

The good news is that there is probably no rush to decide. Maybe sleep on it. This will likely be delayed, so if anybody decides they want a full refund, that will be the time. I'm keeping my order as this thing is crazy cool, but if Sideshow list it I might ask for a refund direct and order via them, we'll see.

Just received this...

We apologize for the inconvenience the sudden increase of the shipping fee caused you.

Considering the recent events, the courier companies pricing policy on shipping changed and the number of flights has been reduced. Hopefully you understand that in such scenario we are required to adjust it as well, but only to increase the shipping fee for the orders that are currently available to ship during this period.

While making the adjustment of the new shipping quotation, we have encountered several system errors, and we are currently fixing them. The shipping cost has been increased drastically more than we have planned to change which is why we are now reviewing one by one. In addition, the change is supposed to be adjusted only for products that are available to ship, but unfortunately the changes applied to almost all orders.

Please note that the shipping cost will be corrected soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Prime 1 Studio

Good on Prime 1.. I said in the other forum I was not ready to not give them benifit of the doubt.

Mine apparently did raise.. It was a 291 and is now back to 234.

Back