Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good that didn't preorder anything. Now I can save for 1/3 scale. 1/4 dynamic pose is cool but it doesn't show The Predator in his full glory. 1/3 has that wow factor

p1-pred-Comp.jpg

I don't think it'll be that big. lol

It's good that didn't preorder anything. Now I can save for 1/3 scale. 1/4 dynamic pose is cool but it doesn't show The Predator in his full glory. 1/3 has that wow factor

p1-pred-Comp.jpg

If this is the image I posted, I think I exaggerated a bit when putting it together as I assumed Prime 1 would want theirs bigger than the CM.

We'll all know what the height is in a few weeks' time anyhow, then we can draw up more accurate comparisons.

test one.jpg

This is probably more accurate. The Big chap wall is 34.5", Big Game at 28" and 1/3 at ?32".

Attachments

• test one.jpg
    test one.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 8
It looks good but not GBP2,000 good.
SS SWS P1 cost me GBP900.

I own the old ss predator and that was an old piece and this blows it away. Just my opinion but I own them both so I don't care. I'm just not a fan of that one third Prime one until they slim him down and in hand photos. Because pple jump the gun. I will say this P1 is the best jungle hunter out. Matter of preference though. Cm is cool but out dated. Still I think very awesome. I still think looks better than P1 new 1/3rd coming out. But thats just me. Instead of whining about statues. Remember memorial day! Those who gave all for us!!! Even I need to remember that.

the damn thing looks like a grail. Ill be stoked when I get this. People always nit pick I swear. Probably cuz they can't afford it. No statue is perfect.

Ya like wow is he pregnant lol!!!

I'm getting very mixed messages here. Is it just the one you've ordered that we aren't allowed to critique? :lol:wink1:

I ordered it too....

Look at head size of that thing : It's at least 4 inches

Screen-Shot-2021-05-29-at-4-05-01-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-29-at-4-05-30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-29-at-4-05-41-PM.png

That looks huge, compared to her hands and head. It's going to be an oversized 1/3. I can't imagine this being equal height to the cinemaquette. I don't mind bigger but if this thing exceeds 33 inches it'll be hard to fit him where I have in mind.

I'm getting very mixed messages here. Is it just the one you've ordered that we aren't allowed to critique? :lol:wink1:

I ordered it too....

ITs all good in the end all that matters this weekend is the ones that gave all. Not some statues. All joking aside. These are just hobbies and fun. But mess a lot. Critique is cool, thats what forums are for.

There's a new unboxing video shared on statue forum and it does look very good on that one. If they all turned out with that consistency it's a keeper imo and a win for fans. It's got huge presence.

Taking out the base and with the pred standing more straight, he'd prob be almost 70cm tall, x4 would be 270-280cm range. The pred in real life is maybe around 240cm? This beast is definitely oversized which is a good thing.

Back