Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60% of what though? Movie accuracy? The prototype doesn't have a paint scheme that's movie accurate.

Where was that 1/3 Prime 1 Pred screenshot taken?? To me it looks more movie accurate version ( despite weight gain ) of the more artistic approach of the CM design? I am sorry guys to hear about the outlandish shipping quotes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's another, haven't watched it yet....

After watching this video nobody is going to convince me that this is not home run until I have it in hand.

This thing is freaking great. Those that want to still complain because its not 100% movie accurate, all I can say is that I hope you get it with the 1/3 scale.

The combination of the pose, the great sculpts, and the better then people are giving it credit for paint apps make this IMO the best predator to get right now.

Of course I am basing all that on this one video. It could all change when i have it in hand. But it this is what I get then Yeah.. Might not only be the best predator out there it may be the best statue I have ever purchased.

Officially Super Excited.

What is it with this trend of giant bases they are beginning to over shadow the actual character and taking up too much space.

I don’t want a gigantic boulder I can go outside and get one for free I want the money to go towards the actual character.

A base is obviously still needed and it can still be nice but I don’t need the side of a mountain or building on my shelf lol

What the hell are you doing here? This is the snob section!! Get back t your movie section :lol :lol

I love the base and feel it brings the piece to life. In no way do I see it overshadowing the Predator himself.

But none have done it right [emoji38] I'm still waiting for a screen accurate unmasked Jungle Hunter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If they won't get too cheap on paint job : 1:3 Prime 1 Jungle hunter will be the ultimate Predator fans collectors statue. Looks like it's almost spot on. Next will be Prime 1 1:1 scale Jungle Predator bust.

After watching this video nobody is going to convince me that this is not home run until I have it in hand.

This thing is freaking great. Those that want to still complain because its not 100% movie accurate, all I can say is that I hope you get it with the 1/3 scale.

The combination of the pose, the great sculpts, and the better then people are giving it credit for paint apps make this IMO the best predator to get right now.

Of course I am basing all that on this one video. It could all change when i have it in hand. But it this is what I get then Yeah.. Might not only be the best predator out there it may be the best statue I have ever purchased.

Fingers crossed for you bud!

They'll have to put the 1:3 on a diet - but it's still possible.

If they won't get too cheap on paint job : 1:3 Prime 1 Jungle hunter will be the ultimate Predator fans collectors statue. Looks like it's almost spot on. Next will be Prime 1 1:1 scale Jungle Predator bust.
Yeah the 1:3 is shaping up to be the grail of grails for Pred fans. And I am really tempted, but it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the collection as well as the 1:4 does. I'd be opening a flood with 1:3. And I don't think I want to live that dangerously [emoji38]

Yeah the 1:3 is shaping up to be the grail of grails for Pred fans. And I am really tempted, but it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the collection as well as the 1:4 does. I'd be opening a flood with 1:3. And I don't think I want to live that dangerously [emoji38]

I don't stuck in just one scale.

What is it with this trend of giant bases they are beginning to over shadow the actual character and taking up too much space.

I don?t want a gigantic boulder I can go outside and get one for free I want the money to go towards the actual character.

A base is obviously still needed and it can still be nice but I don?t need the side of a mountain or building on my shelf lol

To be fair, this is one of the smaller bases in Prime 1's Alien and Predator line. :lol The edges of the base also stay fairly close to the character. I only wish they did this more often, but instead we have to contend with a 30" deep base on the Alien Warrior for no good reason.

60% of what though? Movie accuracy? The prototype doesn't have a paint scheme that's movie accurate.

60% of the prototype's paint quality.

Prime 1 often go overboard with unnecessary bases. I actually think this one is pretty good. It's not obnoxiously large, it's big enough to add presence, aid the pose and the space offered by it is used fairly well with little Easter eggs and props.

Prime 1 often go overboard with unnecessary bases. I actually think this one is pretty good. It's not obnoxiously large, it's big enough to add presence, aid the pose and the space offered by it is used fairly well with little Easter eggs and props.
Case in point= P1's comic Alien Queen and Rouge Alien.....:horror

Good to see more videos coming up and that collector was genuinely stoked in his reactions when he mounted the pred.

I think this overall turned out pretty well, maybe 80% prototype if you can get a good unmasked portrait. Might tip it more had those quills been sharp (back ones also too thick), it'd make it more organic and realistic. Nzchans video the head position looks fine to me, can't see any tilt so it may just be earlier collectors not quite putting the heads fully in place.

Agree man. People are acting like this looks nothing like the prototype lol. I actually went back and looked at the pics and it's not even that far off. Comparing professional studio shots that have been edited to in-hand pics taken on a phone just isn't the same. Same old story with this forum...some people are just never happy. Go on Facebook and it's a different story, most seem to love it there. All of these guys that have it in the videos seem to be thrilled with it, so I'll take their word for it. I'm sure if it wasn't good at least one of these guys would say so.

I agree with you, this is the best Predator statue out there IMO.

Agree man. People are acting like this looks nothing like the prototype lol. I actually went back and looked at the pics and it's not even that far off. Comparing professional studio shots that have been edited to in-hand pics taken on a phone just isn't the same. Same old story with this forum...some people are just never happy. Go on Facebook and it's a different story, most seem to love it there. All of these guys that have it in the videos seem to be thrilled with it, so I'll take their word for it. I'm sure if it wasn't good at least one of these guys would say so.

I agree with you, this is the best Predator statue out there IMO.

It's a fantastic statue. No doubt about it!

N8 iNK has done a close up 30+ min video. Just watched it, provided you get a head without missing or misaligned spots, I think this is a good statue and Prime 1 did pretty well. Nothing is perfect but from what I see in the vids this is very good imo.

Back