Statue Prime 1 Beast Wars Megatron Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some beautiful statues.

I loved Beast Wars and Beast Machines when I was younger.

If these had come out a few years ago I definitely would've got them, but as of now my space is greatly limited at the moment.

Wow, no one else got this huh? Too bad, it’s a great piece.

That T Rex head is amazing to look at.

I would seriously go for a Dragon Megs.

I hear that a new series and film are coming out? Could this be why Prime1 pulled the breaks on this older series??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, no one else got this huh? Too bad, it’s a great piece.

That T Rex head is amazing to look at.

I would seriously go for a Dragon Megs.

I hear that a new series and film are coming out? Could this be why Prime1 pulled the breaks on this older series??

Unfortunately there's not too much demand for Beast Wars pieces.

Imo only the movie pieces have any sort of demand, and a large chunk of those orders come from Asia. I'm not sure the same sort of following exists for Beast Wars.

And what new series??

Unfortunately there's not too much demand for Beast Wars pieces.

Imo only the movie pieces have any sort of demand, and a large chunk of those orders come from Asia. I'm not sure the same sort of following exists for Beast Wars.

Yeah, I know, I just thought more than 2 guys got one of these...

Maybe they canceled these when Jetpower Prime was announced. Lol.

I myself am not as drawn to the movie pieces. Except Jetpower Prime, that is the only movie piece I’ll be getting.

Now the new movies that are coming out, I’m gonna wait and see.

BeastWars is supposed to get a reboot.

Cg animated film and a cartoon series. All knew designs and characters.

That's great news. I'll be on the lookout for that.

Yeah, I know, I just thought more than 2 guys got one of these...

Maybe they canceled these when Jetpower Prime was announced. Lol.

I myself am not as drawn to the movie pieces. Except Jetpower Prime, that is the only movie piece I’ll be getting.

Now the new movies that are coming out, I’m gonna wait and see.

That Jetpower Prime is getting quite a bit of love. Which is kind of surprising given its price. The Wonder Woman on Horse is not much more expensive and it's size is quite a bit bigger, and all anyone spoke about was its 'ridiculous' price, but with the new Prime it's barely mentioned maybe because I guess it was long expected to be about that price?

The original Prime is still to this date one of the most expensive pieces I've ever purchased. It was only because of that, that I went ahead and bought the 1/2 scale Trinity pieces as they were similar in price.

That's great news. I'll be on the lookout for that.

That Jetpower Prime is getting quite a bit of love. Which is kind of surprising given its price. The Wonder Woman on Horse is not much more expensive and it's size is quite a bit bigger, and all anyone spoke about was its 'ridiculous' price, but with the new Prime it's barely mentioned maybe because I guess it was long expected to be about that price?

The original Prime is still to this date one of the most expensive pieces I've ever purchased. It was only because of that, that I went ahead and bought the 1/2 scale Trinity pieces as they were similar in price.

Yeah, JP Prime is expensive, basically the price of 2 TF pieces, but the size and intricacy design make it worth it.

Just as long as you put a few other things on the back burner. Which I think a lot of people are doing in order to make the big purchase. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c73aafaa38f6ca99d3553791e18f5e96.jpg
5cb6c51cf9a0f0b0d6ba95129772c1ba.jpg
7ca14a54bbb3d719c350bd91e3ef92d6.jpg
fbdfca6465940a3b601c2b37f9a9056b.jpg
3b5d91a87fceaa05b29eada7f3f472dc.jpg
ddeff9b54209b57cfbef4baf0be57f9c.jpg
7eb5e1b9d050e31d7ca7b3002c991106.jpg
b75a15a9668c1af40bdf52c36590f293.jpg
fce753c95b3457304f16d8882f9eb9fd.jpg

More pics.

I just have to say this...... but poor Dinobot. I really liked his character, and to be regulated to pieces.

Whereas with Waspinator I found that funny, given how many times he gets blown to bits.

At least we get pieces of them. [emoji23]

Last edited:
PCS wrote they have no plans for this line. What I had figured.

Didn’t think so.

Be lucky to have scored these 2. No one will be making them again. At least not in this scale.

I don’t even think the Takara figures are doing well. Those are outrageously priced as well.

I got mine in last week. He's very heavy. There's actually a piece missing from one of the leg cannons, so I'm trying to get a replacement for that. I need to build a display stand for him because I don't have anywhere to put him right now. This thing is impressive. Shame they won't be doing any more of them, but on the plus side, my wallet won't be assaulted any further.

There’s a guy selling his BW Optimus Primal for $1,700

Think he’ll get it?

These are absolutely no where to found anymore.

There’s another sell for both pieces for $3,000

Back