Statue Prime 1 Beast Wars Megatron Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot all about this. It is phenomenal! The details are amazing, the pose is great, the coloring is amazing.

giphy.gif

This piece looks absolutely fantastic, except the stupid Dinobot head being stabbed by his own sword. Only in your dreams, Megs.

This piece looks absolutely fantastic, except the stupid Dinobot head being stabbed by his own sword. Only in your dreams, Megs.

The sword through the head didn't irk me so much as the size of it. Didn't seem to scale well with Megs. That said, I've never purchased a statue this big/expensive but this is very tempting.

Never really a fan of Beast Wars... but damn is that an impressive statue. Easily one of the nicest I've seen.

i love beast wars and this may be my first prime 1 statue for me, but idk about primal, something about it just doesn't appeal to me

This statue is a 10 out of 10.

Everything about this one is perfect

- Pose
- Lights
- Base
- Detail

I can't find any cons to it whatsoever

This statue is a 10 out of 10.

Everything about this one is perfect

- Pose
- Lights
- Base
- Detail

I can't find any cons to it whatsoever

I agree - I would love to get this but the scale is what is holding me back. It is a beast of a statue. I'll stick with my Takara Beast Wars Masterpiece figures.

The sword through the head didn't irk me so much as the size of it. Didn't seem to scale well with Megs. That said, I've never purchased a statue this big/expensive but this is very tempting.

It's really out of scale. Dinobot is just a little bit shorter than Megatron, but here Dinobot's head looks at least a third larger than Megatron's. And the tail is tiny in comparison. That thing is supposed to be about as tall as Dinobot when it's fully open, but it's as big as Megatron's foot. These are my only complaints with the statue. Other than that, it's perfect.

It is stylized. Big whoop.

Stylized and not sizing characters in comparison to each other are not equal items of note for fans of the series. It's like making Bumblebee the same size as Ironhide, Wolverine the same size as Colossus, or Batman the same size as Grundy. I think it's legitimate to comment on when it's a pricey collectible (for me anyway).

Serious fans of the series are not the type that will buy this. This is more for statue collectors who are at the least casual fans.

Any fans of a dead 20+ year property should feel fortunate when Prime 1 gives them the treatment, because I don't see anyone else (not even Takara) ever bother with BW, much less top this level of quality.

This thing is so beautiful, I'm willing to overlook the BS decapitated Dinobot head. Is the price out there yet?

Back