Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/4

I mean, it's supposed to look like how the creature would actually look like, the animatronic puppet. Not some fat bloke in a suit.

Yeah, but the puppet would tip over in this pose. :lol

It's leagues ahead of Sideshow, no doubt about it. All of these Japanese companies are doing God's work for the Alien and Predator licenses.

Re: Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/4

I mean, it's supposed to look like how the creature would actually look like, the animatronic puppet. Not some fat bloke in a suit.

I think it looks great. Will look even better with an aggressive open mouthed head that it will also have too.

Compare this with that thing SS recently brought out, with that purple halo style base, super long tail, frog feet and an inner mouth thats not even angled with its throat, I think people are being way too critical of this one.

Yeah but I don't remember any of the puppets in the movie looking quite this lanky and rail thin. And personally I'd want a statue that represented how the creatures actually looked in the movie-- which was big and menacing.

This is much more of a stylized comic book version of what was in the movie.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'm really not a fan. The pose just isn't doing anything for me. The big chap looks great though.

Seems you're not. I mean it's okay, but after the disappointment which was the CP version, I was hoping for much better from Prime 1. A lot of their Alien products seem to be very idealized which is a shame.

Eh, I'll grant that the pose and proportions look better in an official photo, head-on without exaggerated perspective (likely from a phone). Base is still weak though. They should really change it out. :rolleyes:

aliens_warrior.jpg

This is my least favorite Xeno design, but I think this is so good, I'm going to have to add it to the collection.

So no 1/4 at all? Damn I'm out then. Saves me some cash I guess. I love the two Big Chaps, not this one as much. Really happy to see so much from this franchise though!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So no 1/4 at all? Damn I'm out then. Saves me some cash I guess. I love the two Big Chaps, not this one as much. Really happy to see so much from this franchise though!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to the measurements on these. If the Jungle Hunter is a little oversized for 1/4, these may display decently together.

The bright blue is just lighting, just like how the movie makes them look blue. You can see the proper colour of it on its torso and other parts.

Ah, ok. I am so happy it was just poor lights choice. The Warrior looks excellent. Love it already and is a day one order. Respect to Prime 1. I guess now Coolprops lost the race.

that's pure beauty on those photos. idealised alright, but i have absolutely nothing against how it was done.
i wish i had a bigger place to live in.

It's practically identical to this pose that everyone was hyped about it being in. Anyone who expected it to also be a squat fat thing like that though was going to be in for disappointment. :confused:

Alien.jpg

Back