pricing for the venom bust....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest issue with your situation is that there is only one venom bust up for sale. I just checked completed listings. Another 1:1 venom bust was listed buy it now $1850.00 or best offer. It didnt sell. That was the only other example.

So I wouldnt assume it will rise in value. If every bust offered was selling at around $1800 id say jump on it now. In this case though I would wait it out. There is a new venom mini series coming out with Angel Medina doing the art in a few months. Maybe that will spur people into selling a few more (prob not but who knows). Just wait it out.

I think the Venom 1:1 is destined for glory!

And what with a couple new Spiderman movies in the works....

I think it will hold its value just fine, If not I'll buy more :banana

I would love to have this statue but unless the price drops down alittle I don't think it will be apart of my collection. I'm sure they will come out with some other sick 1:1 busts soon enough.

I was lucky enough to get one of these from a fellow collector here for my bro about a year ago for $700... (?) - I think once sideshow comes out with another high-end piece that is aimed at the same collectors who wanted this, you'll start seeing these being offered at lower prices so people can get the new stuff... (like a new life sized spidey villain)

I would love to have this statue but unless the price drops down alittle I don't think it will be apart of my collection. I'm sure they will come out with some other sick 1:1 busts soon enough.

i hadnt realized this thing has been out for a yr now, but even if something better comes out, i dont c this thing dropping in price just cause its so limited. just look at the pred maquette, everyone is selling those to get the cinemaquette, but the price still remains high. if i could get the venom for 1500, i think i would settle on that price cause thats the lowest i have ever seen it.

I have the Red Spidey 1:1 bust & think its extremely cool but Venom's detail is really out of this world.:D

RUMADMAN's PICS :drool

Picture1573.jpg

Picture1574.jpg

Picture1575.jpg

Picture1576.jpg

Picture1577.jpg

Picture1578.jpg

Picture1579.jpg

Sorry to jump off topic, but its so disappointing when an item is expected to inverse in value and it doesn't. This is an awesome piece, and has skyrocketed in value! But when I bought my life size master replicas signature edition Darth vader helmet (revenge of the sith, signed by Hayden christensen) for $1000 I thought this would be a holy grail!!! Now you can find these on eBay for $700 or so...... How frustrating!!! I waited over a year for it!!!

Back