Preview of PF Abomination is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that pic is measured from the center of the base to the highest point of each pic. Im sure its off a little.
But by their specs Abomination is 5" wider than Cap is tall ... so maybe its not that far fetched? ...

... but you should def stay away Dave cause sheetrock anchors would not hold him ... :gun

:lol < LOL!!

I don't see how it could possibly be that big. And I wouldn't want it that large, no matter the price

I don't think it's that big.

AbominationHulk.jpg

About this character, I have no idea who he is...I didn't even know this guy was in the latest Hulk movie until I youtube him... I guess this creature fought with Hulk at the end of the movie...

Besides, I would rather take the $500 and buy something that I REALLY want.

And this Abom statue doesn't fit in my Besta shelf - I believe the biggest shelf with dimension-width-height that IKEA carries right now is the Besta line. Also, I don't display statue in the wide open to attract dust. Therefore, I need to invest another $500+ for a new shelf that fits him...and I can't find any that hold him behind a glass door so far.

So, I'm looking at $1,100+ to own this statue. Man...I think I just convinced myself to cancel him already. $1,100 to own Abom statue....YIKES!!!

Forget this...just cancel!

About this character, I have no idea who he is...I didn't even know this guy was in the latest Hulk movie until I youtube him... I guess this creature fought with Hulk at the end of the movie...

And this Abom statue doesn't fit in my Besta shelf - I believe the biggest shelf with dimension-width-height that IKEA carries right now is the Besta line. Also, I don't display statue in the wide open to attract dust. Therefore, I need to invest another $500+ for a new shelf that fits him...and I can't find any that hold him behind a glass door so far.

So, I'm looking at $1,100+ to own this statue. Man...I think I just convinced myself to cancel him already. $1,100 to own Abom statue....YIKES!!!

Just do as I do, and say "no" to villain PFs altogether. :nono

Abomination has been a Hulk villian for decades in the comic books(thats who the statue is based off of,not the movie version), you seriously have never heard of him?..and you collect Marvel statues ,have you ever read a Hulk or Marvel comic... Unbelievable !!

ok so based on this pic

AbominationHulk.jpg

and these pics

abomcapkd6.jpg

the photoshop pic looks close, but i think cap would come up to the top of abom head, or his highest ear tip

2q1c39z.jpg

abom will be somewhat taller that cap of course, but comparing hulk and abom in the first pic (who appear to be the same or close to same hieght), i don't think abom will be anymore taller than cap, than hulk is in the last pic.
of course abom has a much larger footprint than hulk, but hieght wise they are pretty close imo.

and if i can say, please everyone that doesn't like the price just don't buy it and for those of us that do want this bad boy, let us worry about the $$$ and space needed to store him.
just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:
Seriously, I have never heard of him. I started collecting comic books about 20 years ago, but gave away everything away since I didn't realized they had value in them. However, I was able to find some in the closet that i'm about to throw away hahaha...it still have the clear protector :)

Anyhow, I haven't been following the Marvel line for many century now. :) I recognize the mainstream characters though. I collect statue of anything (Marvel, Star Wars, etc) that capture my attention. If I see a beautiful statue, then I'm all for it. I hope there's no policy that I must know my Marvel characters in order to buy a Marvel statue. If so, then I guess I don't qualified.

Abomination has been a Hulk villian for decades in the comic books(thats who the statue is based off of,not the movie version), you seriously have never heard of him?..and you collect Marvel statues ,have you ever read a Hulk or Marvel comic... Unbelievable !!

Seriously, I have never heard of him. I started collecting comic books about 20 years ago, but gave away everything away since I didn't realized they had value in them. However, I was able to find some in the closet that i'm about to throw away hahaha...it still have the clear protector :)

Anyhow, I haven't been following the Marvel line for many century now. :) I recognize the mainstream characters though. I collect statue of anything (Marvel, Star Wars, etc) that capture my attention. If I see a beautiful statue, then I'm all for it. I hope there's no policy that I must know my Marvel characters in order to buy a Marvel statue. If so, then I guess I don't qualified.

I may buy your Cerebus comics if you don't want them.

It's December 30, 1998 edition. It's your for free if you pay for shipping. I'm going to throw it away anyway. PM if you want it.

I may buy your Cerebus comics if you don't want them.

Cerebus the Aardvark! now there's a blast from the past! :)

i have a few issues around. i loved the artwork. ah, Independents! does anyone remember the short lived Fish Police? lol

Cerebus the Aardvark! now there's a blast from the past! :)

i have a few issues around. i loved the artwork. ah, Independents! does anyone remember the short lived Fish Police? lol

I have a complete run of Cerebus from about Issue 3-in the 200s. Completely worthless since the trades are continually in print.

Ahh! Cerebus kept me amused for many a night in college. Loved the stories but started to lose interest towards "Latter Days." Too much biblical stuff going on. If I wanted to read that I would have gone to Sunday School.

Back