PREVIEW : BUFFY PREMIUM FORMAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kind of glad I can't afford PF's.
I would be sorely tempted to get this figure
though her "Rack" is excessive. I am
sure she will make many a collector happy.

YAHHH!!! REBELSCUM HAS PICS OF HER UP RIGHT NOW!!!

I LIKE IT ENOUGHT TO BUY IT!!!!:banana :banana

and now I see this is old news....:banghead :banghead :banghead my bad.

She's gorgeous! I hope the production paintjob can live up to it. Can anyone tell if she has the real eyelashes?

crack5hh.jpg

Looks like she has the old bent-over-plumber's butt crack sticking out of her shirt.

Last edited:
HOLY MOTHER OF...!!!!!
That is the most beautidul PF I gave ever seen.
I NEED THE EXCLUSIVE WOT EVER IT IS!

I will sell my would soul for this. PF Buffy is the next.

How much do you all think this will be?
and does flexpay have 3 monthly deposits or 2?

Last edited:
My parents have agreed to make this my big bday present! When do you think this would come out? My Bdays June. So maybe Im thinking it would come out like August/Sept? Belated present, but well worth it from the pics so far. I really hope the final version lives up to that. (paintjob and all.) If i dusnt i'll be pissed but I guess I could just cancel it. But I doubt that would happen!!:D

Good call Frankenfan, you nailed it the pic they're going with exactly. She does appear to be a bit...over endowed even for S.1 SMG, but I'm not complaining...

Darklord Dave said:
Good call Frankenfan, you nailed it the pic they're going with exactly. She does appear to be a bit...over endowed even for S.1 SMG, but I'm not complaining...

The PF is based from some promo shots from season1, where in them she was wearing a push up I think. She looks exactly the same when compared from front view.

Im thinking the Buffster will be $225. Same price as freddy. I mean this PF has the least amount of clothing than any other(which in this case is very good)

I still can't figure out if you guys are really complaining about the cleavage, or just needing to find a reason to mention it every so often.

(See, I just mentioned it. Again.) :naughty

Seretur said:
I still can't figure out if you guys are really complaining about the cleavage, or just needing to find a reason to mention it every so often.

(See, I just mentioned it. Again.) :naughty

Lol! Ye Im not complaining! :wacky :naughty

Hi, my name is Karen.

Though I usually post over at the BTVSFIGS message board, my lurkage on the SIDESHOW FREAKS board has kept me up to date on collecting the Sideshow 12" BTVS/ANGEL figures. I'd like to express my appreciation for all the fun and informative posts I've read here. Thank you!

I was wondering if I might ask for a little help. I have never bought a Premium Format figure before, nor have I used Sideshow's newsletter feature for pre-ordering. So I am a little nervous I may do something wrong and miss out on this beautiful figure.

Though this may sound like I'm a little slow, I would really like to make sure I'm doing this correctly...

**On Monday morning, starting at approxiamately 10am (PST), Sideshow will start offering items for pre-order (including the PF Buffy?)

**From the homepage I click on the newsletter link, sign in with my e-mail address and password and then... (that is where I don't know what happens next!)

Will I automatically be sent to the PF Buffy pre-order page, or will I see the regular newsletter page and there will be a link to the pre-order page? Or is there something else?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Karen :)

Last edited:
Karen said:
Hi, my name is Karen.

Though I usually post over at the BTVSFIGS message board, my lurkage on the SIDESHOW FREAKS board has kept me up to date on collecting the Sideshow 12" BTVS/ANGEL figures. I'd like to express my appreciation for all the fun and informative posts I've read here. Thank you!

I was wondering if I might ask for a little help. I have never bought a Premium Format figure before, nor have I used Sideshow's newsletter feature for pre-ordering. So I am a little nervous I may do something wrong and miss out on this beautiful figure.

Though this may sound like I'm a little slow, I would really like to make sure I'm doing this correctly...

**On Monday morning, starting at approxiamately 10am (PST), Sideshow will start offering items for pre-order (including the PF Buffy?)

**From the homepage I click on the newsletter link, sign in with my e-mail address and password and then... (that is where I don't know what happens next!)

Will I automatically be sent to the PF Buffy pre-order page, or will I see the regular newsletter page and there will be a link to the pre-order page? Or is there something else?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Karen :)

Hi Karen! Ive seen you on BtVsfigs! and on Eternal collector I think! Im the zepposideman and BD's Littleshop of horrors!(stupid having all dif names I know!:wacky )
Well Im sure someone can say this better than I, but basically, signup to the newsletter on sideshow first. then at 10am monday sign into your newsletter account and it will take you to the newsletter hompage with a list of the most recent newletters. Click on the one at the top(the most recent one. It should have the date next to it so you know) and it will take you to the newsletter where there should be a link to the preorder page!). Hope that helps!

If anyone else can say that better, please do! No one should miss out on this!
(I'll be up early getting this!)

does anyone has any idea when did wil be out? as in shipped?
and if lets say it can be preordered tomorrow, when would the earliest estimated date for the first payment (if flexiplan)

Karen, I'll explain this in detail, not to sound preachy, but just so you can get the hang of it as easily as possible. We've all had to learn the ropes here, and BD up there has been a bit mistaken, I'm afraid. So:

As far as we know Buffy will not be a Priority Preorder.

That means that the Priority Preorder process, in which you have to be a newsletter subscriber and logged in to Sideshow at an appointed time, will not apply in this case.

The only upcoming Priority Preorders that we know of are the Wolverine Comiquette on Feb 13th, Legolas 12" on Feb 17th, and Mace Windu 12" on Feb 20th.

All other items revealed during Toy Fair will go on normal sale during that time, in both regular and exclusive variants, should there be any.

Exclusive versions are only available if you purchase them directly from Sideshow. Regular versions are available from other online retailers, usually at a discount. Sideshow offers only FedEx as a shipping option. Retailers give you more of a choice, if FedEx is too pricey for you, or just not your cup of tea, for any reason.

A PF figure usually takes nine months from announcement to shipping. Payment is usually at shipping time, and the Flex Pay payment schedule will be posted on the Flex Pay product page. It's usually around shipping time, as well. Take Lurtz as an example.

Finally, the calendar on the Toy Fair page will give you an idea when the item you want might come up for preorder. The Buffy one is scheduled for Monday. This page will be updated by the web team as soon as any new product is available for preorder.

There. Hope the situation is clearer now, and enjoy the statue, this forum, and our live chats!

:)

BD, I was glad to help. Hope you and all Buffy fans out there get this outstanding piece. It's truly one of the best PF figures Sideshow has ever produced.

g025.gif

Seretur said:
It's truly one of the best PF figures Sideshow has ever produced.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm looking at the same pictures as everyone else. It's good and with a fine SMG likeness (indeed, a quite a stunning one in the flash/overexposed shot on rebelscum)... but for me that sculpted hair just ruins the whole look - the horrible blunt/rounded ends to the locks (especially on the left) and the way it hovers above her shoulders rather than resting on it. For me (and others mileage may well vary) it just looks wrong.

And are her pupils a bit too small?

Nick

Back