PREVIEW : BUFFY PREMIUM FORMAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
I still worry about Dusty and her teasing comments from a few days ago. She may be able to redeem herself with her comment that there is more to see at the Fair. Thames, I hope it is a Giles mate.

I didn't mean more for Buffy specifically, just more goodies *generally*. Just to clear that up - we may, or may not, see more from Buffy at the Fair :angelsmil

I am soooo glad. I might have to cancel my angel exclusive so I can flexpay this. How much would the monthly deposit be roughly? I REALLY need this.

Also does this mean theres to be MORE 1/4 scales from Buffy!?!:google

SideshowDusty said:
I didn't mean more for Buffy specifically, just more goodies *generally*. Just to clear that up - we may, or may not, see more from Buffy at the Fair :angelsmil

I understand Dusty. You can neither confirm or deny. Confirm or deny. Deny Deny, Confirm. :D

Darklord Dave said:
I was hoping for some sort of wig system for a more real hair look, but I must say I'm pleased by the sculpt.

Me too in reference to the real hair. The likeness is incredible though, I can't wait to see more. MY wife is gonna kill me for this one....

*off to watch season one on DVD*

Darth Rage said:
Me too in reference to the real hair. The likeness is incredible though, I can't wait to see more. MY wife is gonna kill me for this one....

*off to watch season one on DVD*

I LOVE season one, it has a very different feel to the others.

Darklord Dave said:
I was hoping for some sort of wig system for a more real hair look, but I must say I'm pleased by the sculpt. And as Frankenfan said it looks like it's based on S.1 which had a bit more zaftig Buff, hence the cleavage.

Perish the thought (kidding somewhat :peace ), I much prefer the sculpted hair, and this gives me great hope for our LOTR friends. :banana

LOVE the Buffy PF, but no one has yet to explain this "French Connection" thing going on! How did this French board getting these pics? And where are these pics located on SS site that they're available for posting? :confused:

I shoulda been a computer hacker... :D

This is spot-on. One of the best, if not the best, likeness I've ever seen in a collectible piece.

And it's not like the cleavage is a problem either. :naughty

SideshowDusty said:

Oooohhh you are such a tease Dusty.
You know we are all dying for a Giles.

I would love a new Buffy figure.
I think I might as well sign up for
the poor house because that is where
I will be after buying all of the new figures.

Kudos Sideshow. Better than Drugs and Booze but not chocolate

Actually this figure does look really nice. I'm most impressed with it and am looking forward to seeing what the whole thing looks like but I still think the boobs look big.

Migwit said:
LOVE the Buffy PF, but no one has yet to explain this "French Connection" thing going on! How did this French board getting these pics? And where are these pics located on SS site that they're available for posting? :confused:

I shoulda been a computer hacker... :D

This method works for me, sometimes:

If you have an idea (or guess) of what item might be coming out, you can bring up a similar page and replace the item number/name/date info in the URL. A little trial and error brought up the Mace preview page for me yesterday, and I have also found a few other pages like that in the past, just by patiently trying different numbers or words.

For example, the link for the Mace preview is: www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=021006windu

Alter the date and character, and see what you can come up with! Try replacing "windu" with "legolas" for starters. Or try changing the date code to February 2nd and the character to "wolverine."

Chris has gotten wise to that though and after this weekend, it will never be easy again.

HighElven said:
The boobs look to be the right size IMO. I feel bad for the people who think the boobs are too big and will miss out. IMO.

I'm not getting it if the boobs are right or wrong. I'm not into Buffy collecting. Now I'm might be interested in being into Buffy. ;) :naughty

According to the Toy Fair page, Buffy Pre-Order on Monday!

pb.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
Chris has gotten wise to that though and after this weekend, it will never be easy again.

You got that right!

Darn people making my life harder...grumble grumble.. lol

:naughty

No biggy though - plenty of surprises to come!

Back