Pretty Cool Predator Custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator looks pretty good but I hate that big jewel on the helmet.
The blades remind me more like scissors than stabbing or slicing blades.

Wow, way to go on supporting creative people, especially girls. By the way, she was a math and computer science major and currently works as a software tester, more geek than probably most guys here. That is her own collection, and yes, she reads from a teleprompter, just like anyone else in broadcast, because she is a professional. And you guys are right again, you wouldn't pay $30 for the piece, because you couldn't afford this kind of custom work. Also, If you think this custom is so poor, I invite you to show me how it's done. I'll accept the competition from anybody here, we can make the competition public. And for whoever typed predatorgasum, and even worse, the guy who quoted him, WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE GETTING. HA-HA, learn how to spell kids. She's a stand up person, and you foolishly showed us what you're all about in a few mere sentences. She's got a way better collection than you all and the jealousy is eating you. These kind of girls really does exist, they just don't pay attention to guys like you. She's too much of a lady to respond to your nonsense, but I'm the kind of person that would love to take it to the next level, and put my money where my mouth is.
I created the piece, and anyone who thinks they can do better, let's make it happen. That was my first and only custom, but I'll be glad to make another, and compete against whoever. Let's do this, I'm ready and willing.

Wow, way to go on supporting creative people, especially girls. By the way, she was a math and computer science major and currently works as a software tester, more geek than probably most guys here. That is her own collection, and yes, she reads from a teleprompter, just like anyone else in broadcast, because she is a professional. And you guys are right again, you wouldn't pay $30 for the piece, because you couldn't afford this kind of custom work. Also, If you think this custom is so poor, I invite you to show me how it's done. I'll accept the competition from anybody here, we can make the competition public. And for whoever typed predatorgasum, and even worse, the guy who quoted him, WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE GETTING. HA-HA, learn how to spell kids. She's a stand up person, and you foolishly showed us what you're all about in a few mere sentences. She's got a way better collection than you all and the jealousy is eating you. These kind of girls really does exist, they just don't pay attention to guys like you. She's too much of a lady to respond to your nonsense, but I'm the kind of person that would love to take it to the next level, and put my money where my mouth is.
I created the piece, and anyone who thinks they can do better, let's make it happen. That was my first and only custom, but I'll be glad to make another, and compete against whoever. Let's do this, I'm ready and willing.

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

"Id buy that for a dollar"

Last edited:

Though I'm on the side of the people that actually like this custom, and review, and reviewer. :D I believe that people are entitled to speak their minds just as you did here. Let them say what they want. Though some things were a bit tacky, I still find whomever put all that work into this custom to be a lot more creative than a lot of people out there.

the custom is nice... Im not sure about the mask/helmet, didn't like that too much, but yeah, is cool, and yeah of course I could never make anything like that, I couldn't even make mash Potatoes lol so cool figure, seems like you are really proud of it so more power to you.

The review, seemed funny, saying that this was better than Hot toys and Neca? that was kinda funny, this piece is nice but I think the review was saying it came from the heavens or something.
Of course, this figure was made by a person taking time, and HT Neca figures are produced in factories, so lol.
I don't want to sound mean or anything, I am really just saying my personal opinion but, that girl annoyed the poop out of me, I couldn't listen to her for the entire 10 minutes, it was really hard, nothing against her personally, she's cool and she's pretty.
she just felt like one of those Infomercial ladies trying to sell me exercise equipment at 5 in the morning on a Sunday LOL. You say she is a professional and she works in Broadcast, so I believe our comments about her are not as bad since this is not some fan doing a review in some basement, or something, she gets paid for this, but, I guess I didnt like the attitude, I thought she was going to offer me 5 easy payments hehe:monkey3
again, not trying to be mean, I just got put off by the infomercial style of the review, don't know, I mean, I'm just a nobody, but, I agree with what the other guys were saying, so I really just came to add my 1 cent, the figure is cool, the review is funny, the girl got on my nerves a little, thats all :monkey3

the custom is really nice though, the face was pretty amazing, specially all the movement, I wish I could do that you did with the Jaws with my Neca figure

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, that is fair, but cheap shots are ignorant. Professional meaning her work ethics and dedication, she doesn't get paid to do this, this is her collection and it is filmed in her garage by her husband. She's just trying to make friends and spread her personal hobby interests. I do all the production work for the show and we're a two man gig. No one gets paid. I also created the custom. I really don't care much about what was said about my work, It does bother me that some contributers who could really use encouragement, get bashed here and that really sucks. Especially when it's coming from people who have nothing else to offer. I do appreciate the unbiased comments and constructive criticism. thanx.
Though I'm on the side of the people that actually like this custom, and review, and reviewer. :D I believe that people are entitled to speak their minds just as you did here. Let them say what they want. Though some things were a bit tacky, I still find whomever put all that work into this custom to be a lot more creative than a lot of people out there.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, that is fair, but cheap shots are ignorant. Professional meaning her work ethics and dedication, she doesn't get paid to do this, this is her collection and it is filmed in her garage by her husband. She's just trying to make friends and spread her personal hobby interests. I do all the production work for the show and we're a two man gig. No one gets paid. I also created the custom. I really don't care much about what was said about my work, It does bother me that some contributers who could really use encouragement, get bashed here and that really sucks. Especially when it's coming from people who have nothing else to offer. I do appreciate the unbiased comments and constructive criticism. thanx.

well I think my critisism was unbiased, and I really did not try to be mean or nasty or anything like that, I was just honest about it,
in the video she does say, "we would love to hear what you liked, or you didn't like, to make this the best channel" or something of that matter, don't remember exactly, so like I was saying, I just didn't like the infomercial feel about it, I love when fans do reviews where they just talk about the figure, like, nothing fancy, or anything like that , you say that this was done with no money on their garage, just 3 people doing these reviews which is cool, but, didn't feel like that, you could have fooled me It felt like I could be watching this on TV, so I guess it is very professional looking, a little too much maybe?
but, your figure is cool, amazing head work, and she is cool, :)

Last edited:
Features, I give it a 10/10- Just awesome on all of that

Appearance, I give it a 7/10- A lot of cool stuff, but it looks to toyish and somewhat un-predator-like.

The head gets a solid 10/10, though. That is one of the coolest custom Pred heads I've ever seen!! The body, minus the armor, is missing the detail that head has!!!

Eh. Anytime I can see a hot girl doing a custom toy review, I don't care if she reads off a teleprompter. So what even if she didn't care about what she was reading, welcome to show business.

The Pred itself was pretty cool. Not really my cup of tea but I can appreciate the craftsmanship. A lot of love went into creating that piece. I thought the backstory was pretty cool, too.

I would imagine that anyone who creates a custom (myself included) is of the opinion that it stacks up against any mass produced item. It's called taking pride in your work and loving what you do. Tankman (rightfully so) raves about his work, as well. Because he really cares about what he is doing.

Subscribed.

Whether I like a custom piece or not I give the unmost respect to customisers. I personally wasnt crazy about the piece. I thought it looked a bit toy like and I didnt like those sounds effects. The mandible was kinda cool. Either way I could tell Emporer Predator put alot of time and effort in to it. And for his first customization I think he did a damn good job. It looked professional. And should be applauded for it :clap. I mean come on that was his first piece! Even if you didnt like it ya gotta give hime his props. And people ragging the woman for reading a teleprompter? Really? Everyone in that business uses those and even if they didnt who gives a ____? Really? Besides I dont think she looked bored at all. I think she was trying to be entertaining. Like I said before I wasnt crazy about the piece and wouldnt buy it if it was produced but I give EP props for putting his heart into his work and one of these :clap from me.

You'll fit in just fine around here........:monkey1

man i really liked that pred , wish there was a way to get my hands on it lol

I am just amazed by the face, and the movement of the jaws and the eyes, that is truly amazing, to be honest I really was like woah,

but the helmet looks really weird lol, if he gave it a regular original pred helmet the head would be perfect, i did not like the helmet at all, but the face, oh yeah, great

Back