Prettiest Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettiest Face

• Emma Frost

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Mary Jane

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Back Cat

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rogue

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Black Queen

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • She-Hulk

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mystique

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Elektra

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Scarlet Witch

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • Dagger

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
We have all enjoyed some of the more obvious attributes of the Marvel ladies, so I thought I'd see who everyone thinks has the prettiest face. Here are all of the ones I own. (Sorry no Dagger).

Not sure I looked at any one of the faces after looking at your pics! :lol

To vote though, I would have to say Scarlett Witch or Frost. As a whole, Mystique hands down.

Not my type of figure but these are really nice looking...

You should at least check into the Mystique man...it can be ANYBODY'S type of figure! :)

Really surprised that so many people went for the SW option. It must be because for the hype she is the latest one...because she isn't the prettiest in the least :monkey3

Really surprised that so many people went for the SW option. It must be because for the hype she is the latest one...because she isn't the prettiest in the least :monkey3

Clearly that is a matter of opinion because 4 people now voted for MJ. I disagree though, regardless of hype she is the prettiest.

IMG_4388.jpg

black queen gets my vote..followed by mystique

are we really voting on "the prettiest statue"?! O M G my wife is right!!! hahhahahahhahahahah

I'm trying not to like Scarlet Witch but its difficult not to. The facial sculpt and paint job is fantastic but I'm just not a big fan of the "playful" pose and not to mention the base so I vote Mystique.

i voted for dagger. i hope to pick up the 1st 3 AH! ladies at some point. someone throw she-hulk a pity vote lol

Back