PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure.

I wanted less blood on my sculpt so I went with a little subtle application of my own. I switched out the hands with HT Alice hands (no modification whatsoever required), removed the zipper dangly, and added blood spatter to the shoes. :)

I know people are comparing the playtoys outfit to this one, but I honestly think that iminime's (including the blood app) is more screen accurate.

AMAZING! :clap

I love this figure.

I wanted less blood on my sculpt so I went with a little subtle application of my own. I switched out the hands with HT Alice hands (no modification whatsoever required), removed the zipper dangly, and added blood spatter to the shoes. :)

I know people are comparing the playtoys outfit to this one, but I honestly think that iminime's (including the blood app) is more screen accurate.

Now is this a screenshot from the film or is this the actual figure???

Lol

Looks great....when did these come out?

Great pics as always, Dane.

That's a beautiful looking figure and nice custom blood work :clap

DSCI0391.JPG

....... remember i am by no means a pro photographer, but i hope i managed to capture some of the beauty in this headsculpt! :wave

Got my set yesterday but had to run off to work. I'll have some time today to enjoy these figures a bit more, but in the meantime, here's my video unboxing for those interested. Video review to soon follow. ;)

These did indeed come with a stand, identical to the HT, too!

Great video, Marlo! :rock

Thanks, Dane! I love your pics and what I'm seeing from everyone so far! I'm gonna have to steal some ideas for sure such as the blood on the shoes and removing the zipper tassle thingie and do the hand swaps, etc. I know people have issues with the bodies, but so far I don't mind them and aside from some adjustments that we should all be used to by now in the custom game, I'm loving my set! So glad they included Hot Toys style stands as well! The previous versions just had no place in my collection..! :p

Anyone have any closeup pics of O-Ren? The proto looked incredible with all the freckles, but havent seen any in hand close-ups yet.

Thanks, Dane! I love your pics and what I'm seeing from everyone so far! I'm gonna have to steal some ideas for sure such as the blood on the shoes and removing the zipper tassle thingie and do the hand swaps, etc. I know people have issues with the bodies, but so far I don't mind them and aside from some adjustments that we should all be used to by now in the custom game, I'm loving my set! So glad they included Hot Toys style stands as well! The previous versions just had no place in my collection..! :p

Nice vid Marlo, thanks for that. I haven't got to unbox yet and some of the bad publicity has me s__ting a brick. I'm still scared but a little less so now that I saw your video :wink1:

The one thing that consistently doesn't disappoint is the Beatrix sculpt. Whether in the worst or the best pic that surfaced so far she looks pretty damn awesome. I don't think that we saw enough good pics of O-Ren yet but the few good ones so far makes me feel like she'll be a knock out in hand.

VVVVVV Like this one right here VVVVVV

View attachment 105377

....... remember i am by no means a pro photographer, but i hope i managed to capture some of the beauty in this headsculpt! :wave

Lookin' cute as can be!!

What are your thoughts Ed? They look pretty good there.

I love them. No complaints here. Yes, I think the metal swords should've been included, but at the same time I understand iminime's reasons and the business side of it. Another small issue are the bodies which are a bit loose around the abdomen and the fact that the heads don't fit tight. But honestly, those are small things and are no biggie. Very happy with them, I am so glad I ordered them and I love that they are part of my collection. :)

I only got O-Ren so i cant judge the Uma sculpt, but it looks fantastic in the pictures you guys have posted. I got blown away by the O-Ren sculpt, it looks amazing, and i hope someone with a better camera/photo skills than mine can capture all the details.

Now for the sad part, imo, the body is well, "ok" i guess, the hands does not match the face/neck color (from what i can see they are totally unpainted and with very little detail), reminds me of barbie hands lol. Also the shoes are somewhat without details, some shading would have been nice. Plastic sword, well it is what it is.

But headsculpt, paintjob and clothing are top notch 100% fantastic!

Back