PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only real missteps imo are the shoelace color and the gluing of the hair, not sure I would call the figure a blunder. The lack of sword insignia was known from the beginning, so that can't really be thrown into the mix.
The ill fitting helmet is right up there.

Don't say "blu tac" :lol
The play toy shoes are disgusting, guys. What are you smoking?! :lol iminime's are fine, imo.
I don't think the Play Toy shoes are disgusting, but I agree that the iMiniMe shoes (besides the lace colour) are fine.
Wish they would have painted the bloody head a little less bloody, but overall the head sculpts on O-Ren and Bride are 10/10 IMO!
10/10 is quite the score.

I think the Bride sculpt is a hard 7 or maybe a soft 8 if I'm stretching it. That's an okay score where I'm concerned. I'm happy I have it in my collection.

Remove the stupidly over sized zipper, replace the horrible hands, repaint the laces and glue the hair on properly job done, great figure!

i think its out of stock, i spent quite a while searching for it but no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it and I'm not sure to keep it since I didn't buy the biker outfit, I'll wait until I get the bride to decide but the odds I'll sell it are good.

I have it and I'm not sure to keep it since I didn't buy the biker outfit, I'll wait until I get the bride to decide but the odds I'll sell it are good.

Hi Darthy, once you get the bride, let me know if you want to sell the yellow bike. I will be interested to see the pictures and buy it from you. Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I finally took some time on my day off yesterday to futz with my figures a bit and make a new vid and take a few pics. Enjoy..!

DSC_0192_zps43d27b31.jpg

DSC_0197_zpsfe9e5273.jpg

DSC_0201_zps626159ce.jpg

DSC_0199_zps23e15e32.jpg

DSC_0205_zpsc0e33e69.jpg

Remove the stupidly over sized zipper, replace the horrible hands, repaint the laces and glue the hair on properly job done, great figure!

Yup, just some minor tweaking and love is all these figures really need! :wink1:

Really great pics emarae.

Awesome pictures, Marlito! :clap

Thanks, guys! Nothing fancy with my pics, but just took some from my set up to share. Loved AkjHunter's and Marf's a lot! Glad to see you're enjoying your set too, Ed! Looks like you had a blast in NY recently! :)

Well, I finally took some time on my day off yesterday to futz with my figures a bit and make a new vid and take a few pics. Enjoy..!

DSC_0192_zps43d27b31.jpg

DSC_0197_zpsfe9e5273.jpg

DSC_0201_zps626159ce.jpg

DSC_0199_zps23e15e32.jpg

DSC_0205_zpsc0e33e69.jpg

A fellow Go-Go fan :hi5: :1-1:

Thank you dude! You pulled me back in with this vid & these pics. Now I'm extra pumped to unbox and spend some time with these :rock

O-Ren's sculpt is absolutely stunning. What a cutie-pie of a figure

Day 4 still stuck in customs grrrrrrrrrr I really want my figures. I hate UK customs. I hope they are not playing with my figures.

Back