PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wake is the website up and running yet. What kind of time scale are you looking at refunding people. As I would need to transfer the money in my paypal back into my account to pay on debit card.

Good news the major hurdles are cleared. I will be ending out emails to the customers in the coming days and I will be refunding everyone shortly after. The email will hopefully contain all the necessary info you will need on how to re-order. And NOBODY should worry! Your orders are locked in and Denny is at work filling them so don't fret ok!

ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE! I've been working hard and diligently to get this sorted out asap but setting up a bank account and an SSL authenticated merchant account are not things you can do over night! PLUS porting over the store to a new format is very very time consuming even with the little products we have.

OKAY GUYS... UPDATE TIME...

The new site store is built and ready to go. Awaiting the SSL Certification before I publish it and that should be anytime now.

I'm waiting to hear back from the Paypal rep in charge of my account about issuing everyone's refunds. You will hopefully receive a detailed message from me, thru Cinemascale, that details what you have to do to place your re-order.

If you are a VIP your VIP code will still work. Also to make up for the inconvenience to everyone please enter code "Paypal-FIX" to receive $20 off each fullset.

Look out for that email later today or tomorrow. It will be sent to the Paypal address email used to issue payment on the original order so if thats NOT your email please PM me and I will add another email to the message list.

Thanks!

Just checking in to see if these emails were sent b/c I have not received mine.

Thanks.

Not yet. I published the site on Friday and godaddy has STILL yet to make it live. I wonder if today It will go online as a rep told me that it would be 24-48 hours. It'll be 48 hours this afternoon. When that happens the refunds will be issued and the emails will go out

Thanks for the swift reply Wake.

I always have issues getting emails from Iminime so I just wanted to be sure I wasn't having the same problem with Cinemascale ;)

FOR NOW THE CS STORE IS DISABLED. YOU CAN STILL BROWSE THE SITE AND SEE THE GALLERY BUT NO ORDERS CAN CURRENTLY BE TAKEN....

Having said that... if you want to lock in a set send me a PM and I will mark your order and contact you for payment at a later time. I have already spoken to some of you regarding this.

Thanks again.

Hey Wake, could we still order a set directly from you?

Alright guys! Site is back up! Finally! Thank you for your patience! You should have been refunded your money through Paypal and you should also have gotten an email with instructions to re-order!

Thanks!

Just ordered a set myself, thanks Wake! I selected PayPal payment, but didn't write down the payment info, could you please let me know where I have to make the payment to?

Back