PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. I want to at least see, if not own, Oren in person. It's another level to actually have something right in front of you.

Ask Denny if he has any more metal swords for you to purchase Fabiano, if you still want them. Never know.

/

Reading the past couple of pages, it seems like some of you are quite familiar with each other :lol I appreciate any behind the scenes work Wake gets done for these figures, but at the same time, I don't really want to be told certain things we expected done, were simply forgotten, & to basically deal with it. They cost too much for that kind of response. I'd much rather a somewhat apologetic response. When someone seems genuinely sorry, I think it can go a long way in peeps getting over things. Not hearing/reading the words kinda keeps that little grudge there I think. Even justifying why it happened isn't enough. & simply trying to ignore it doesn't help either.

Anyway. Moving on (until next time :lol).

I think the point most members are trying to make is the level of reserve and professionalism is different when you are an official company advocate. It reflects poorly on the company when the "fanboy" switch is turned on. Though I know it's tempting to go down that route on a forum and any business is far more likely to hear complaints over praise especially behind the wall of anonymity that online forums can provide. I'm saying this with complete objectivity and certainly mean no blatant disrespect to any party though it's not the first time this discussion has been had and it shouldn't have to be an ongoing thing.

By my definition "fanboy" doesn't event nessisarily strictly relate to being snarky exclusively, but even a casual tone and that includes ribbing or something said in jest needs to be avoided completely.

When the official union with the company happens the ability to be just 'one of the fans and sideshow freaks' had to be completely and permenetly surrenderd without exception. An official company advocate needs to be careful how they engage with their customers because it can reflect poorly or positively on how that company is perceived as a whole regardless of how great or poor their product is.

I hope this statement is looked at constructively with full respect to all parties and not seen as any personal attack accusation or bearing any specific examples or situations.

Ok I don't mean to be extremely offensive here, but what should I do with Iminime?? I've been very patient. Seriously... After 8 weeks and several pm's and maybe 6 emails, I got 2 lines for an answer to my emails?!

I received a bloody version for the bride, I ordered a non bloody version.. Too bad for me? Denny told me to send it back, but he didn't answer to anything else, it's been more than a week again and if I can't have answers to my questions (like to have an order confirmation for the VIP heads, or if I can buy metal swords and a biker helmet..) how could I send it back and just pray to finally get it one day??!

So I will ask here as I can't be heard by pm, facebook or email, is this a personal treatment? Because I hate it. I mean we share the same love for this hobby, Denny even try to learn french so in a perfect world I could help him, his figures are awesome and not so expensive. Everything could be perfect but still ... this is not what is happening AT ALL.

Last edited:
Ok I don't mean to be extremely offensive here, but what should I do with Iminime?? I've been very patient. Seriously... After 8 weeks and several pm's and maybe 6 emails, I got 2 lines for an answer to my emails?!

I received a bloody version for the bride, I ordered a non bloody version.. Too bad for me? Denny told me to send it back, but he didn't answer to anything else, it's been more than a week again and if I can't have answers to my questions (like to have an order confirmation for the VIP heads, or if I can buy metal swords and a biker helmet..) how could I send it back and just pray to finally get it one day??!

So I will ask here as I can't be heard by pm, facebook or email, is this a personal treatment? Because I hate it. I mean we share the same love for this hobby, Denny even try to learn french so in a perfect world I could help him, his figures are awesome and not so expensive. Everything could be perfect but still ... this is not what is happening AT ALL.

Very rare situation. Honestly there are way too many painful buyers and even more painful sellers. Hang in there. If one company i have faith in is iminime... Or MS .. Whatever u wanna call it. ..

if we could only get three more....i think it would HAVE to be...Elle, Bill, and Go-Go....please Denny....make these Happen.....i can ALMOST guarantee that Elle would have sales like The Angry bride...

if we could only get three more....i think it would HAVE to be...Elle, Bill, and Go-Go....please Denny....make these Happen.....i can ALMOST guarantee that Elle would have sales like The Angry bride...
Wasn't that a bad thing?

I'm not so sure she would. I think the bride killed it in sales it was just Oren that was weak and she was as logical a choice as any character for a villain except maybe bill.
I agree bill and Elle are the two that are most worthy for followup characters at this point and I'd love to see both though I'm not sure sales would be any better than Oren

Send another email to [email protected] it will be fowarded.

Well, still waiting.

For any other company or person it takes days to resolve an issue, not months... It's been 2 months and a half.

Denny asked me a week ago if I sent the figure back to him, ignoring everything else. I won't send it until I get answers, I can't do otherwise. Please understand.
It takes me at least 15 minutes each time to write an email. I'm still in the same situation, what can I do except waiting more or letting this go? But still, this won't help me getting the heads for VIP. I fear I won't ever get one, how could it be different? 4 different emails already to name my choices and I have no answer about this neither.

I still have faith in MW, but now I take it very personnally because I know it's not like this for others. The VIP status is hilarious in my situation, call it the cow milk experience.

Well, still waiting.

For any other company or person it takes days to resolve an issue, not months... It's been 2 months and a half.

Denny asked me a week ago if I sent the figure back to him, ignoring everything else. I won't send it until I get answers, I can't do otherwise. Please understand.
It takes me at least 15 minutes each time to write an email. I'm still in the same situation, what can I do except waiting more or letting this go? But still, this won't help me getting the heads for VIP. I fear I won't ever get one, how could it be different? 4 different emails already to name my choices and I have no answer about this neither.

I still have faith in MW, but now I take it very personnally because I know it's not like this for others. The VIP status is hilarious in my situation, call it the cow milk experience.

I never received your email. Did you send it to [email protected]?

Back