PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sarah as T-1000 is up on Sideshow's site!!!

Whew, got her, anyone wants just Sarah no T-1000 head let me know, We'll work something out.

"Created as a Summer 2010 Asian toy shows exclusive, Hot Toys has graciously allowed Sideshow Collectibles to import a low quantity of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise Collectible Figure, available in a very limited release!"

So it is now only a toy fair exclusive in Asia.

Yep. Ordered from SSC. Now the question becomes...

Do I cancel my Toys2 order and eat the $17 "administration fee" (which I have a real problem with...they get my $17 for doing nothing...but would actually save me $19 and some change after shipping is applied)?

Or...

Just suck it up, cancel the SSC order and deal with that $35 extra it's gonna cost me to get it from Canada?

Or...

Keep both orders with the hopes that I can flip the more expensive one, get all of that money back, and sail off into the sunset knowing I didn't get f'd in the a by hype/mismanagement/miscommunication/misunderstanding?

Decisions, decisions. :dunno

Available again from toys2.net for $145. There is a message in the Sarah page that previous orders will be credited the difference.

"Created as a Summer 2010 Asian toy shows exclusive, Hot Toys has graciously allowed Sideshow Collectibles to import a low quantity of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise Collectible Figure, available in a very limited release!"

So it is now only a toy fair exclusive in Asia.

:lol

Should read as follows as SSC controls the T2 1/6 License:

"Created as a Summer 2010 Asian toy shows exclusive, Sideshow has graciously allowed Hot Toys to import a low quantity of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise Collectible Figure, available in a very limited release!"

Available again from toys2.net for $145. There is a message in the Sarah page that previous orders will be credited the difference.

...and just like that, the sting of jumping the pre-order gun wears off a little.

Thanks for the head's up!

Glad that it sounds like everyone that wants one will be able to get one.

:lol

Should read as follows as SSC controls the T2 1/6 License:

"Created as a Summer 2010 Asian toy shows exclusive, Sideshow has graciously allowed Hot Toys to import a low quantity of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise Collectible Figure, available in a very limited release!"

Hmmm... according to a quote (coming from FB) in the Guardian pred 2 thread, SSC has NO control over the quantities HT deliveres... . :lol

Glad that it sounds like everyone that wants one will be able to get one.
Good to see it positive. But, when the amount sells through before the newsletter goes up... ouch! How many of these where there? 300? I guess what happened is that in stead of selling these at multiple cons, the available amount was divided between the SDCC, and just one Asian show?

I still think this figure will be a quick sellout. They will get orders for it in a short window and produce this one in very limited quantities compared to most HT releases.

Good to see it positive. But, when the amount sells through before the newsletter goes up... ouch! How many of these where there? 300? I guess what happened is that in stead of selling these at multiple cons, the available amount was divided between the SDCC, and just one Asian show?

Its been up for hours now... I don't think we have to worry about it selling out before the NL goes up.

And if it does, the WL will likely come through. I don't think this will end up being as limited as they initially planned.

Sideshow likely has no control over what HT does with the Predator and IM figures, but as was mentioned before the T2 is a joint venture.

Cornerstorecomics just put her up for PO, but for $199.99. CSC usually has their Pre-orders lower priced and go up to MSRP price when in stock. No doubt, this figure is an exception.

glad i check this board i want on and got my order in didnt think i was going to get one

I think Sideshow is still the license holder, but HT is making the figures?

The box for the T-800 had both the HT and Sideshow logos on it.

Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

My local seller just gave me word that he's getting 16 pcs. Doesn't look like it's gonna be very exclusive. I'm gonna go cancel my PO with BBTS. Prices are way better with my local guy and with local pick up I save on shipping.

Its up for pre-order on the sideshow site.......

My local seller just gave me word that he's getting 16 pcs. Doesn't look like it's gonna be very exclusive. I'm gonna go cancel my PO with BBTS. Prices are way better with my local guy and with local pick up I save on shipping.

Your sure because BBTS still has not confirmed that everyone on the list is getting one meaning that it still sounds like exclusive... Other wise they would have sent anthor email saying it was no problem to fill all are orders... They always get enough on normal releases... :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back