PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

This is hilarious. Even when you guys secure one with a retailer you are all still panicking post after post after post...

Why would toys.net offer it again if he was already planning on canceling orders? worse case he may need to allocate to one per customer or something like that.

I agree that hearing an announcement on this figure would be nice, but the glass half empty anxiety and panic over missing this figure seems to be the predominant feeling of this thread and the other one. Relax guys.

You must be new, eveyone is a chicken little here on everything.

"She looks like exorcist, People only want this for the T1000 head, It's just a money grab by Hot Toys . . . . . . but I'm getting it anyway"

I just found another U.S. online dealer that has her listed for PO with a price of $174.99 as of June 23rd. www.hollywoodheroes.com

I'm not familiar with this store.

Hi - I wanted to send out a quick email to you about this item. There was confusion with our sales rep on this item - she thought we would be able to get our normal quantity of the T-1000 Sarah Connor Disguise, but it sounds like we'll be receiving a much smaller allocation. We have shut down the preorder and will not be accepting any new orders. We will do our best to fill your preorders, but due to the initial quantity confusion with our vendor, its possible we may not be able to fill all orders. I apologize for this problem and will try to search out other sources for this item as well.

Thanks
Joel
www.bigbadtoystore.com

So it begins...

Same here. That is Bulls#!t.

Now the fun starts. :panic:

crap! they should at least give the people who's preorder went through a confirmation number or something. :gah:

I got the same email. I pre-ordered 6 minutes after the thread appeared in the afternoon yesterday... I'm wondering if queue position will factor in?

Got it too. Wonder how there going to work out who is going to get them? Will it be in order of the pre-orders or just random. Interesting. Have to see what SS is going to do.

Yeah, your confirmation # is XXXXXXXXXXX. This item will never be in stock. Have a nice day.

I just got the same email from BBTS.

A sale's rep screw up? Hopfully Eric has a different rep. :lol

BBTS has some serious damage control do now.

man this is too funny, hot toys should just cut the crap and make this a regular release instead of having some @$$ selling it on ebay for double the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back