PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I'm buying it to have a saw mill Sarah. The T-1000 head is just a bonus. I'm sure there are many others buying it for the exact same reason.

Ok fair enough, I can't argue with that logic.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I'm buying it to have a saw mill Sarah. The T-1000 head is just a bonus. I'm sure there are many others buying it for the exact same reason.

I agree with Kenobi. I am bored with Pony-tail Assassin Sarah. Look at the figures made over the last 10+ years- McFarlane, Sideshow, etc. - they are all the same as the first Hot Toys release. My "kick ass" image of Sarah Connor is hair down, shoulder injured, one-handed shotgun pumping, "get away from him" Sarah. So, if I could only have one version, I would choose the disguise version. I don't agree with the nay-sayers about the sculpt. I think it looks good, very good.

I am buying the T-1000 and I like the donut hole T-1000 head that comes with Sarah, but it's not essential to me ... heck, if it starts going for crazy money on e-Bay, I might just sell it. But, I do agree with many of the other posters - since it can't fit on the Sarah figure, and has no use to anyone who doesn't own the T-1000, it's stupid to include it here. If they had to include a T-1000 head with her, It should have been the healing head - make the donut head the standard "liquid head" for the general release. If nothing else, I probably wouldn't have to fight so many other collectors over getting this figure if that was the case.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I have the Sideshow Sarah and while HT's is superior, I'm not in the habit of buying rehashes regardless of how nice they are. So this Sarah offers a different look and also provides a different look for the T-1000 enabling me to pick him up as well (and the eventual BD T-800 when he's finally announced).

I was off yesterday and missed all the drama with this... So some retailers are taking orders already? Toys2 and BBTS? Is SS still offering this?

I was off yesterday and missed all the drama with this... So some retailers are taking orders already? Toys2 and BBTS? Is SS still offering this?

At this point the safest thing to say is nobody knows for sure. BBTS put it up for Preorder and they've openly stated in a customer service email that they can't guarantee ANY of their orders and I think Toys2 just followed suit. Right now the ONLY guarantee (not based purely off of assumption) is that Sideshow is the only guarantee.

At this point the safest thing to say is nobody knows for sure. BBTS put it up for Preorder and they've openly stated in a customer service email that they can't guarantee ANY of their orders and I think Toys2 just followed suit. Right now the ONLY guarantee (not based purely off of assumption) is that Sideshow is the only guarantee.

Gracias amigo.... Sounds like a cluster ____.

At one point SS announced that the PPO for this figure was July 2nd for non attendees, same time as the Guardian Pred, but now it's not even on the list of PPO SDCC Exs......?

I wonder what the deal is????

Gracias amigo.... Sounds like a cluster ____.

At one point SS announced that the PPO for this figure was July 2nd for non attendees, same time as the Guardian Pred, but now it's not even on the list of PPO SDCC Exs......?

I wonder what the deal is????

There was a rumor (based off of a CS reply) that they were changing it from a SDCC Exclusive to just a Sideshow exclusive. So until we hear anything official, I'm sticking with that, and Sideshow as the only 100% guaranteed means of obtaining this figure.

BBTS put it up for Preorder and they've openly stated in a customer service email that they can't guarantee ANY of their orders and I think Toys2 just followed suit.

Is that to say that Toys2 'followed suit' in saying that they couldn't guarantee all orders? Where'd you hear that? Was someone talking to Eric since yesterday?

Is that to say that Toys2 'followed suit' in saying that they couldn't guarantee all orders? Where'd you hear that? Was someone talking to Eric since yesterday?

Nope. That's just saying that until we hear anything definitive from Sideshow or HT, the best we have to go on is what Sideshow and HT are saying about availability and to date, that doesn't include BBTS nor Toys2.

This is hilarious. Even when you guys secure one with a retailer you are all still panicking post after post after post...

Why would toys.net offer it again if he was already planning on canceling orders? worse case he may need to allocate to one per customer or something like that.

I agree that hearing an announcement on this figure would be nice, but the glass half empty anxiety and panic over missing this figure seems to be the predominant feeling of this thread and the other one. Relax guys.

^^^ Hey I want my Dohnut head and Sarah Connor figure... So Ill worry until BBTS conforms that mine is going to get too me...

I also got mine in with Toys2 just now. I guess he's not sold out. I know Eric well enough to know the man knows what he is doing. If you placed an order, you'll get it.

This is hilarious. Even when you guys secure one with a retailer you are all still panicking post after post after post...

Why would toys.net offer it again if he was already planning on canceling orders? worse case he may need to allocate to one per customer or something like that.

I agree that hearing an announcement on this figure would be nice, but the glass half empty anxiety and panic over missing this figure seems to be the predominant feeling of this thread and the other one. Relax guys.

Thats what I've been thinking - Toys2 has put it back up for preorder after they sold out at least twice now. BBTS hasn't put it back up after that initial run as far as I've seen. This leads me to think that Eric knows with some degree of certainty that he can get this figure and not only fulfill existing orders but also take more orders whereas BBTS has no clue.

But at the same time with this all being so unannounced and no new official word having come out one kinda feels safest in defaulting back to what we knew before - that sideshow was the place to get this figure and was surely supposed to have priority.

I trust BBTS too... I just want too know for sure with what they said about maybe not having enough... To fit there orderes...

Preordered from Toys2.
BBTS has sold out!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back