PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

So then is it that these retailers are physically going to the show, buying the stock then reselling it?

This has happened in the past. Not that this is what's going on with this figure. This isn't even going to be available for SDCC; meaning the physical figure.

NEVER and I mean NEVER pay for a pre-order with PayPal! If something goes wrong or you never receive the item you will NEVER get your money back!

Depends. If you're going through the shady, "ghetto" etailers, then yeah. But I don't think I'd have any issues getting a refund with Monkey Depot, Viking Playground or Toy Anxiety.

This has happened in the past. Not that this is what's going on with this figure. This isn't even going to be available for SDCC; meaning the physical figure.

With a price of $169.99 I think they are getting stock from Sideshow. If they buy it at SDCC they are charged the same price as regular customers and the price would be over $200 on the website.

With a price of $169.99 I think they are getting stock from Sideshow. If they buy it at SDCC they are charged the same price as regular customers and the price would be over $200 on the website.

The price along has me leaning towards this changing towards a regular release. BBTS even states that the price is temporary until they get an actual number which is mostlikely lower. Why wouldn't BBTS charge $199 like they've done to previous early pre-orders?

Well probably no need for me to get one of these now, should be able to get a Donut head on ebay.

The price along has me leaning towards this changing towards a regular release. BBTS even states that the price is temporary until they get an actual number which is mostlikely lower. Why wouldn't BBTS charge $199 like they've done to previous early pre-orders?

Why would Hot Toys state in the newsletter that it was exclusive (a couple of days ago) and decide over the weekend that it should be a general release?

No point arguing I guess. Everyone is speculating at this point. We'll find out in a few days.

Why would Hot Toys state in the newsletter that it was exclusive (a couple of days ago) and decide over the weekend that it should be a general release?

No point arguing I guess. Everyone is speculating at this point. We'll find out in a few days.

Didn't realize we were arguing.:slap

Figured we were having a good discussion. I guess those are best when one can see people's expressions.

This so much funny its clear to me now no one knows what going on at all... Im lucky I got an order in at BBTS if it dose not go through thats no big deal... Ill be happy with my 2 T-1000's alone...

so much fuss over a little head, a t-1000 head that is.

Didn't realize we were arguing.:slap

Figured we were having a good discussion. I guess those are best when one can see people's expressions.

1. To put forth reasons for or against; debate:
2. To attempt to prove by reasoning; maintain or contend:
3. To give evidence of; indicate:
4. To persuade or influence (another), as by presenting reasons

Arguing isn't always quarreling :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Classic! Absolute genius to come up with a sketch like that.

Excellent. :hi5:

The fact that Toys2 has a visibly running-down limit encourages me somehow that they will genuinely be getting a stock of this figure.

Excellent. :hi5:

The fact that Toys2 has a visibly running-down limit encourages me somehow that they will genuinely be getting a stock of this figure.

Of course they will. The question is, what don't they get?

Only six more left guys. Better grab them quick.

Why will we find out in a few days? :dunno

Are people expecting her to show up for preorder on Thursday night with SS or did they say she would go up for limited preorder like the Pred that hits on Thurs as well?

:dunno :gah: :lol I'm confused....all over a Reagan figure with a damaged 2nd head....:slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back