• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Preds and Aliens and iron-men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is under investigation - I recommend no one send money to Joker 08 for anything at this time.

Everyone that have paid him for something, please post here.
I'm just re-quoting this post from Dave as there are a couple of moderated posts from newer members who can't post in here yet enquiring about buying pieces from this seller.

Please please do not send this seller any money until the situations with the existing customers are resolved.

Many thanks.
x :wave

Last edited:
You must have beaten me to the punch. I thought I was the first to PM about the Mark I. Thank god you did because I just might have sent him money...until I saw his post were he wanted someone to send him a pre-paid $25 dollar credit card because his paypal account was shut down! What a P.O.S.!!!

Yeah, I saw this thread right after he listed it. If it wasn't for his paypal account being "unavailable" I would have been burned. After he said that and brought up the prepaid card I knew something was up. Anyway, good luck to those who weren't as fortunate. Can't stand maggots like this polluting our boards!!!!

Back