• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Preds and Aliens and iron-men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I'm not really comfortable with this transaction anymore... I'll let 915stag51 have the P1 bust, can you just refund my paypal $ please?

You should keep it, and see what happens, so you can let other's know. I'd like the P1 bust, but if Stag has dibs on it, then he can have it. I do want another Wolfy bust though :D

Hey stag, what's this guy asking for them?

Weird is right, I sent a PM about the Mark I and never got a response...seller says it's "pending." Did anyone send a payment for this? I hope people don't get burned.

I was uneasy as soon as i saw the 'no pics i dont own a camera' part. most mobile phones have cameras now a days! Lets hope its legit.

I was uneasy as soon as i saw the 'no pics i dont own a camera' part. most mobile phones have cameras now a days! Lets hope its legit.

Exactly, I PM'd the guy yesterday about the Wolf bust and he said it's pending to Isacc(Stag) so I don't know what the deal is, but I'd be leary guys, never hurts to keep on this guys back about tracking info, ect.

I hope he's legit too, but I've got my doubts :dunno

I really don't know what to say. He seems like good guy.. I really hope he's..

I've got a mk1, it's mint and complete. I don't know what the going rate for him is, so lets say PENDING

Also available is Mk3 original asking $200

AVP Celtic has no box, or surikan asking SOLD

AVPR predalien asking $200 also no box, but is in "ok" condish. her leg joints are a little loose.

Predator 2(battle damage version is missing the box but is complete) asking $400

Predator 2 Elder(still in box) honestly I dont know how much hes going for......so let's say SOLD to mt24 and pepez

p2 ex's SOLD to mt24 and pepez

also ive got a 1:1 wolf and
p1 predator(p1 is SOLD to theokan) busts if you're intrested please pm me.

i've got no camera so pics aren't available. I'm sorry :(

This is bull$$$$... He never returns my PM for some reasons and also he refunded the money for p2 ex without telling me. I don't know what's going on here. Any of u guys get returned PM?

Neg...I am pretty sure I was the first to PM him regarding the Mark I, but he never responded. I guess that was a good thing....and at least you got your $ back.

This is under investigation - I recommend no one send money to Joker 08 for anything at this time.

Everyone that have paid him for something, please post here.

Tough break... Hope this gets sorted... I once almost bought a ht avp scar from a member here with little posts and 1 feedback, but everytime i asked him to send me pics with a piece of paper with the date and his or my forumname in the pic he would send the pics without it on more than 1 occasion so i had to let the deal go...even though it was 4 a good price.

I paid 2 separate transaction for p2 elder and p2 BD EX.
He promised to ship them on Tuesday but haven't heard back from him since the day I paid which was Saturday. And on Monday he refunded the payment for p2 bd EX and yet stated p2bd EX sold to pepez.
Thanks for ur action Dave.

Back