• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Preds and Aliens and iron-men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys filed a claim with Paypal yet? make sure we do it together so that when Paypal investigate on the issue they'll know the seller has been scamming mulitple people, that way he'll lose the case for sure.

Did you guys filed a claim with Paypal yet? make sure we do it together so that when Paypal investigate on the issue they'll know the seller has been scamming mulitple people, that way he'll lose the case for sure.

I haven't.

Pepez got refunded on his P2BD ex, so I thought I give him time.

Has he logged in here yet?

I personally have no point of waiting. Call me mean but I don't see why he just suddenly stop responding and the worst refunding the payment without telling.

Anyway I opened the case and Paypal even automatically escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal knows something's wrong with this person's account.

I don't think this is not too good to be true case. The price is cheaper but still reasonable. So I don't know what else to to do in term of trusting people..

I should get my money on May 5th or 6th. Hate to waste time like this. Should've opened the case when he didn't respond. What an $$$..

how cheap was this guy selling his stuff, got so many ppl sending him money with no pictures even...

Glad I never sent him payment for the Mark I. I was first in line and just had a bad feeling about it.

You must have beaten me to the punch. I thought I was the first to PM about the Mark I. Thank god you did because I just might have sent him money...until I saw his post were he wanted someone to send him a pre-paid $25 dollar credit card because his paypal account was shut down! What a P.O.S.!!!

the board should make pictures mandatory.. along with some sort of sign with the sellers board name and date of the original sale..

Back