Predators Celebrity Sighting! Alice Braga!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool mate but it's totally ruined the next Predators movie for me.......she obviously get's off the planet :)

weird... i have seen PREDATORS, but until checking out your photo, did not realize she was also in I AM LEGEND.

You're the man. Awesome. I didn't realize that she's so cute. U r one lucky dude.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I hope to run into her again if HT does make an Isabelle. I would track her down to have her sign it. Seriously, stalker mode and everything. :lol

Amazing. What are the odds? This had to make your day.

Beyond belief! You have no idea. I normally work late afternoons but my job scheduled me for a boring 7AM training session. Though I was tired as hell, my girl convinced me to go to IKEA without going home first to rest since we were already out. If the timing was off by even a little, I would have completely missed her. I say the odds of her being at the line right next to mine at the very same moment are pretty slim. Lucky day. Should have played the lotto.

Beyond belief! You have no idea. I normally work late afternoons but my job scheduled me for a boring 7AM training session. Though I was tired as hell, my girl convinced me to go to IKEA without going home first to rest since we were already out. If the timing was off by even a little, I would have completely missed her. I say the odds of her being at the line right next to mine at the very same moment are pretty slim. Lucky day. Should have played the lotto.
LOL Yeah if you played the lotto you probably wouldve won millions.

Back