Predators Celebrity Sighting! Alice Braga!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndIessRAlN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just met Alice Braga while shopping in IKEA in Brooklyn, NY. She was super sweet and very humble. I am in love!

AliceBraga1.jpg

There's a certain cuteness to her, but there's also a certain Michael Jacksonness to her as well.

It's cool that you met her. I'd probably say something about Hot Toys figure and make her uncomfortable.

Did she say "I've never seen this ikea, and I've seen most"?

Good spot, I probably wouldn't have recognised her since I wouldn't have been looking for her.

did she have a ring on her hand? You should've asked her out to dinner man...............

There's a certain cuteness to her, but there's also a certain Michael Jacksonness to her as well.

It's cool that you met her. I'd probably say something about Hot Toys figure and make her uncomfortable.

Hahaha I can so see it in this photo. She's totally cuter in person though.

WOW! What are the odds??

You've been blessed by the Predator gods, it seems.

And I come home to find that War Machine and Royce arrives in 15 days. I'm having a blessed day. :D

Did she say "I've never seen this ikea, and I've seen most"?

Good spot, I probably wouldn't have recognised her since I wouldn't have been looking for her.

She was on the line next to mine. Caught my eye for a second and I couldn't get over the uncanny likeliness she had to...herself. :lol
Just had to go ask her if she was Alice Braga. She was very nice and smiled a lot. Even let the family behind her cut in front of her on the line because the lady was preggo and they had a baby with them too.

I would really dig a figure of Isabelle. She would look great next to Royce.

Oh man me too. If they make one I am going to make it my mission to track her down to sign it for me!!!

did she have a ring on her hand? You should've asked her out to dinner man...............

Didn't check. My girl friend of 6 years took the photo for us. :lol
But I totally shoudl have asked anyway. My girl can join us. I was too star struck at the time though. I'll go nuts if I meet anyone that was in any Pred movie.

Back